Fuck me San Francisco is rough.

Bender

Pretty much as the tittle says, think we staying in the middle of wrong area, nice knowing you all, possibly away out for last night 😁

You're not in the Tenderloin area are you? I turned up there late at night a few years ago and it was like the opening scene in a Charles Bronson movie. In fact, the hotel I stayed in was on the street behind where the hooker gets murdered with drain cleaner in one of the Dirty Harry films.

:lol:

Pretty much as the tittle says, think we staying in the middle of wrong area, nice knowing you all, possibly away out for last night 😁

You're not in the Tenderloin area are you? I turned up there late at night a few years ago and it was like the opening scene in a Charles Bronson movie. In fact, the hotel I stayed in was on the street behind where the hooker gets murdered with drain cleaner in one of the Dirty Harry films.

Yup were in tenderloin, nothing tender about it, front Street ain't too bad as long as you don't look up any of the side streets, keep your head down and run for half a mile it's not that bad.

We had a bottle thrown at hire car by one of the demented while at lights, luckily it missed and he went back to having an argument with the payment, not sure if it was full of beer or piss..

Yup were in tenderloin, nothing tender about it, front Street ain't too bad as long as you don't look up any of the side streets, keep your head down and run for half a mile it's not that bad.

We had a bottle thrown at hire car by one of the demented while at lights, luckily it missed and he went back to having an argument with the payment, not sure if it was full of beer or piss..

Ha ha! Sounds about right! The first night I was there I was woken up at 5 am by a dawn chorus of scavenging winos and a mentally ill homeless man standing in the middle of the road having a blazing row with a traffic light.

I asked the motel owner why there were so many prostitutes in the area with a police station right at the end of the street. He looked at me as though I was a complete cretin and said "The girl gets a third; the pimp gets a third; who d'ya reckoned takes the other third?"

:shock:

Guest Richzx6r

The loin obviously....the clues in the name :roll:

R.I.P [mention]Bender[/mention] i didn't know you personally but it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance on TMBF, and i hope that the spirit of your shiny metal ass will continue to get bit in the hereafter :salute: :violin:

We were genuinely looking at holidaying there next year! But alarm bells began to ring with Trip Advisor hotel reviews. We are now going to peaceful Munich and regarding the police use of guns, check this amazing statistic;

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/05/german-police-used-only-85-bullets-against-people-2011/328297/

"German police shot only 85 bullets in all of 2011...Meanwhile, in the U.S., where the population is little less than four times the size of Germany's, well, we can get to 85 in just one sitting, thank you very much. 84 shots fired at one murder suspect in Harlem, another 90 shot at one fleeing unarmed man in Los Angeles. And that was just April."

Good luck and that is just trying to dodge the police.

I regularly go on holiday in the US including San Francisco. Never had a problem apart from being done for speeding once. Take my grandsons too. My brother lives there and he's never had a problem either.

perhaps you would be better on the next bus home :roll:

Guest Richzx6r

perhaps you would be better on the next bus home :roll:

:shock: how could you say such a thing

There is an awful lot of car window glass littering the streets and lots of signs saying don't leave things in the car, so did a little Google.

These are just car related crimes, some involving car jacking but most just smashing windows, it's city wide which kinda fits in with city wide homeless sleeping everywhere.

Screenshot_20191002-183021.thumb.png.34e5ba2daad2ffe4f2c94e25ac510d9d.png

I'm going to stop doing Google searches now as we're off out for our evening run to the bar.

San Francisco is the nation's leader in property crime. Burglary, larceny, shoplifting, and vandalism are included under this ugly umbrella. The rate of car break-ins is particularly striking: in 2017 over 30,000 reports were filed, and the current average is 51 per day.May 19, 2019
Edited by Bender

I'm going to stop Google group now as we're off out for our evening run to the bar.

San Francisco is the nation's leader in property crime. Burglary, larceny, shoplifting, and vandalism are included under this ugly umbrella. The rate of car break-ins is particularly striking: in 2017 over 30,000 reports were filed, and the current average is 51 per day.May 19, 2019

The place has never been the same since Karl Malden and Michael Douglas left the city.

Guest Richzx6r

There is an awful lot of car window glass littering the streets and lots of signs saying don't leave things in the car, so did a little Google.

These are just car related crimes, some involving car jacking but most just smashing windows, it's city wide which kinda fits in with city wide homeless sleeping everywhere.

Why on earth would anyone want to visit somewhere with so much crime??? :scratch:

Why on earth would anyone want to visit somewhere with so much crime??? :scratch:

I sometimes drop into Khan's London on occasions. It's just a living on the edge thing. 6350.gif

[mention]Smithers[/mention] you think London is bad, tomorrow i have to go out and see my dealer to get my oh's next fix, on the way i will have to walk past other men and women selling all sorts of stuff, it's bloody scary walking through Donny market on a Friday while i pick up a prescription from the chemist :shock:

Last night on the way back I had the offer of being shagged up the ass by 2 nice lads, luckily it was right next to hotel so I declined the offer and legged it inside.

image.png.49afa8cbc0e67040efa575e90e1fb9bc.png

Guest Richzx6r

Last night on the way back I had the offer of being shagged up the ass by 2 nice lads, luckily it was right next to hotel so I declined the offer and legged it inside.

:booty: