I get all my Karrymore Dry Bags from Sports Direct because they are permanently on special offer . They come in six sizes as far as I can remember .

Commuting I use the Kriega R30 rucksack, I carry a laptop and other items, fully waterproof, its expensive :shock: but well worth it to me. My rucksack is my mobile office. For luggage the Aldi Krane dry bag (£9.99)

I use Dainese D-Mac, comfortable, streamlined and waterproof https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/243757

Wish.com app has a lot of...'alternative' versions of these for around £30-40. Wasn't sure about the quality, and haven't been able to compare to a genuine one, but I've been happy with mine so far. Seems well made, strong, the straps are solid. The only thing is, I'm not sure if it's waterproof at all because it came with a waterproof cover to go over the top and because I carry my laptop in it, there's no way I'm chancing it to find out.

I use Dainese D-Mac, comfortable, streamlined and waterproof https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/243757

Wish.com app has a lot of...'alternative' versions of these for around £30-40. Wasn't sure about the quality, and haven't been able to compare to a genuine one, but I've been happy with mine so far. Seems well made, strong, the straps are solid. The only thing is, I'm not sure if it's waterproof at all because it came with a waterproof cover to go over the top and because I carry my laptop in it, there's no way I'm chancing it to find out.

Mine is OK in light showers, caught out in a heavy downpour once on the M6, contents stayed dry although I'd prefer to use a cover if regularly exposed to heavy rain, I don't think many back packs are 100% waterproof 100% of the time

I've been using a Lomo roll-top backpack (supposedly for cycling) for the past 3 or 4 years, it's still waterproof. The opening at the top is a bit small but it's fine for work stuff. It is floppy though, there's no structure or padding to it so I don't think I'd like to carry a laptop in it if that's a concern for you.

They have quite a range now and quite reasonably priced too.

+1 on this. I have the same. Very comfortable. I spray mine with silicone waterproof spray every few weeks. Hasn't leaked yet

I'd recommend trying army surplus stores, I have this bag.

https://www.military1st.co.uk/14002205-mil-tec-molle-us-assault-pack-large-coyote.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx8zQvJaQ5QIVCLDtCh2QjQ83EAQYAiABEgLXAfD_BwE

Bought it 6 years ago, its large 35ltr, can carry a lot of weight, I've done small supermarket shops with it, parts from motorcycle shop, tool shopping, the list goes on.

Never had to spray it with anything (ride all year round) and nothing inside has ever got wet. Might not be the most stylish bag but will last forever and for additional space you can always attach carabiner clips to the outside and hang stuff off or tie that long breaker bar to it etc... and I got mine for £20. These types of bags are very common in army surplus stores so you may get a bargain. If you're willing to spend more might as well get a back box or both. I've recently bought one and wish I had years ago, best thing you'll ever bolt onto your bike. You can pop your bag in the back box with your work stuff in and on the way home if you need the extra space the bag goes on your back and the box can hold your shopping or whatever, doubled your storage :D