pains when you drink alcohol?

Guest petrolhead1989

• 5 years later...

Its due to Sugar+ spirits. I have it too although i discovered ut earlier as a.kid when I tried some rum and to mask it mixed it with coke. The result was a horrible stomach like some one had speared my belly and kicked me in the nuts at the same time. It takes a while for the pain to subside while you are constantly sweating. And when it's over its like it never happened.

Better off going to the doc for advice, no one, not even a healthcare professional will make an assumptive diagnosis when it comes to abdominal pain, there's 101 things it could be and requires further investigations that range from physical assessment, blood tests, ultrasound sound, barium meal and ultimately CT scan. Go to the Doc, be honest and get referred for further investigations in needed. Hope it clears up for you, all the best .... :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

Going back to the OP ( Assuming they are still with us ) nevermind the caffeine and sugar , drinking that much of any carbonated drink is dicing with death . The fizzing causes stomach acid to rise up and is believed to be a major contributory factor in the rising prevelence of cancer of the Oesophagus . This is particularly common in America where people drink fizzy drinks literally by the bucket load . If the OP was so caffeine dependent why couldn't they just brew up a decent cup of coffee or better still , a nice cup of tea ?