Fireworks too early .

fastbob

I love Fireworks, the bigger and louder the better . But for f**k sake it's only the eleventh of October and some ignorant moron us letting them off at random in the next street ! Luckily my old cat is used to it by now but I feel sorry for anyone with a nervous dog . What's wrong with these people ? The Police aren't interested in any noise related antisocial behaviour so there's nothing that can be done . w**kers !

I don't know how far it got but I know there was a big push to ban fireworks from public sale? I'd support it, they really are a pain in the arse.

I too would support a ban from public sales :thumb:

We get it all year round, every once in a while a few go off, it's the dealers letting people know they got a new shipment in :evil:

Crikey , things must be desperate around your neck of the woods . In Coventry even the most desperate junkie seems to have at least two phones .

PhotoEditor_20191011_132535649.thumb.jpg.861755a4d360860997b38715a6f71ace.jpg

City of culture .... Drug culture

We get it all year round, every once in a while a few go off, it's the dealers letting people know they got a new shipment in :evil:

Crikey , things must be desperate around your neck of the woods . In Coventry even the most desperate junkie seems to have at least two phones .

Not really, using a couple of loud rockets is easier to let people know than phoning up every contact in their list.

It happens a lot near me - it seems to be an unofficial Islamic custom to let off fireworks at weddings, religious events and other parties. And it usually stops before 10pm.

Given that society is heading down the toilet at warp speed, the fireworks could be replaced by AK47's in a few years 😱

Not really, using a couple of loud rockets is easier to let people know than phoning up every contact in their list.

Right , so then every customer makes their way to where they think the sound of a rocket came from ? It doesn't work like that .

Edited by fastbob

The nanny snowflake country we live in nowadays I'm surprised they are still being sold to the public .

Better stock up then . How else are we expected to blow shit up ? 💥

Arrrrgh! , forget the fireworks , I've got the local Morris Men thumping away now !

:shock: :shock: why did you let them in ..... grab a weapon and try and fend them off and make a run for it .... or has it gone to far and your spitting feathers :shock:

Arrrrgh! , forget the fireworks , I've got the local Morris Men thumping away now !

:shock: :shock: why did you let them in ..... grab a weapon and try and fend them off and make a run for it .... or has it gone to far and your spitting feathers :shock:

Oh I didn't let them in . I'm not fooled by the hankies and plastic flowers . Devil worshipers and real ale drinkers the lot of them . Don't look at them , they are weaving weird spells with their clever footwork . Why do you think there are always nine of them ? Nazgul , that's why .

you want to see how things are in Denmark on the lead up to new year. its like a warzone!

Everyone letting fireworks off in the street from mid-afternoon onwards for about a week.

Rockets are really cheap, available in most shops. Zero health and safety and nobody moaning about the noise or worrying about being a "safe distance".

last year we were letting rockets off from a tiny balcony - so about 1m max away from giant rockets launching whilst in the street below people had those firework cubes that fire loads of exploding stars into the air in the middle of the road with cars (including the police) driving past without a care in the world.

Take a look at some footage i shot...

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNIJyNdS2FB_J0oqDfSnLMGp_C9ZjtamCnhmBB0m8VwAH_T62eiPOGReBPBGQviYQ/photo/AF1QipOtQlXQgW-kKhX3VcepLl60S6zU35ghM-k6gGyP?key=TkVZUVJQWXJGemNxUk5BLTZ2azl5WVBtemRZRUFn

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPSec_DryClwerJ0K_93_lpi9vfBqbRMEKvWCdGaQa_BZk_2jPxuQyFnyITxGXZ6w/photo/AF1QipMU9kViZNAZiFV-hbUlxCqFxlkag1dGWtG4Nrr8?key=dnJxZGZJNTVTUWgtRkJiS1JRb0pLbTBzcHRhZzZ3