Top Rated Motorbike Cover - Special Discount

It is made of high quality 210D Oxford material. :D

But what is it ?

It is nylon/polyester. :)

Is it a WOVEN TEXTILE or is it an extruded thermoplastic sheet ?

Is it a WOVEN TEXTILE or is it an extruded thermoplastic sheet ?

Have you got your grumpy pants on Bob?

210D Oxford fabric

Not really , I just want to see the word fabric or textile rather than material . I've been stung once already .

• 1 month later...

I concur with [mention]Stu[/mention] it's a good product compared to others in the same price bracket, I do like the clips that come included to secure it. I had the XL & its plenty big enough for my old busa. Used it on a firm's bike overnight too :thumb:

• 2 months later...

That's good to know as I'm in the market for a new cover. My current one (Oxford) lasted barely a year. I'll get one of these when I get home.

Bike is currently safely tucked away in daughter's garage with large BMW K1600 in front of it.

All of the covers I have owned (Aldi's own, Oxford expensive & cheap one, 2 x M&B Bike magazine award winner and now covers marked either Black or Ghost Bikes) have lasted 12-18 months and have perished due to the sun. I can see the top turning grey as the fabric degrades and then it splits.

Have you tested your covers in the sun to see how long they last?

I have also found that covers that are tightly elasticated and are made from thicker fabric and with no top vent, trap moisture inside. I now buy the cheap Ghost Bike's cover because it lasts over a year, it has a top vent and the thinner fabric billows and lets more air in and around the bike, so it dries out quicker.

Does your cover have a top vent? It does not appear to have one.

This is the cover I have settled on, as one that does last over a year and it does not trap moisture;

https://www.ghostbikes.com/5134-black-sonar-motorcycle-cover-large.html

• 11 months later...