Scare Tactics

The Met are now using scare tactics to deal with the surge of eco terrorists, their deploying mobile job centres.....[attachment=0]71596332_2461650707280760_4207196491095212032_n.jpg[/attachment]

The Met are now using scare tactics to deal with the surge of eco terrorists, their deploying mobile job centres.....71596332_2461650707280760_4207196491095212032_n.jpg

A lot of them look like comfortably off middle class early retiree's to me . 🤔

It's the country's entire population of weirdos and tepee dwellers out en-masse. Looking forward to seeing them get soaked in today's rain.

Our local 'heroine', one of the founders of XR apparently heard a voice telling her weird shit after she had ingested psychotropic substances while on a holiday to Costa Rica to 'find herself'. She now feels qualified to dictate to the rest of us. Complete bloody loon.

The Met are now using scare tactics to deal with the surge of eco terrorists, their deploying mobile job centres.....71596332_2461650707280760_4207196491095212032_n.jpg

Yer there just the one's with nothing better to do and need something to fill their hum drum existence with

Yer there just the one's with nothing better to do and need something to fill their hum drum existence with

Totally agree, perhaps we could start our own campaign with a slogan like " Get a Life Get a Bike" :lol: :cheers:

Yeah , it's sad really . Quite a few of my old biker friends from years ago are into this shit . I thought they would all buy motorbikes again once all their kids had left home . Sadly they seem to spend a lot of time wibbling on about Brexit , Law and Order and riding around on bicycles with little trailers full of home grown vegetables . They post stuff about Extinction Rebellion on Facebook all the time and I initially thought they were having a laugh but then it dawned on me that they are part of it ! Some of the poor bast*rds have even become Vegans FFS .

Totally agree, perhaps we could start our own campaign with a slogan like " Get a Life Get a Bike" :lol: :cheers:

I wouldn't want these Wendles as bikers thanks .

It's the country's entire population of weirdos and tepee dwellers out en-masse. Looking forward to seeing them get soaked in today's rain.

Our local 'heroine', one of the founders of XR apparently heard a voice telling her weird shit after she had ingested psychotropic substances while on a holiday to Costa Rica to 'find herself'. She now feels qualified to dictate to the rest of us. Complete bloody loon.

Nuke Glastonbury , job done .

Yeah , it's sad really . Quite a few of my old biker friends from years ago are into this shit . I thought they would all buy motorbikes again once all their kids had left home . Sadly they seem to spend a lot of time wibbling on about Brexit , Law and Order and riding around on bicycles with little trailers full of home grown vegetables . They post stuff about Extinction Rebellion on Facebook all the time and I initially thought they were having a laugh but then it dawned on me that they are part of it ! Some of the poor bast*rds have even become Vegans FFS .

:lol: :lol: We have some neighbours exactly the same, poodle up and down the country in their camper van going to support stuff just like this, when they come back its all they talk about and then wonder why none of the neighbours go to their BBQ's each summer

they want zero emissions with in 6 years the fooking idiots , this would bring the country to a standstill .

Every one of the fooker's protesting should be rounded up, thier names and adresses taken , then a fleet of vans sent to thier adresses and thier tv's , kettles , fridges , boilers ,mobile phones , cars , tickets to Spain or wherever the fooking twats go on holiday taken off em and destroyed ..... hypercritical bunch of oxygen thief's .

Look at all the photos of the protesters being physically carried away by four Police officers, all of them have big smiles on their faces! No consideration given to the officers, who could be potentially injured carrying their fat arses, It's just a F-----g jolly for them! A complete waste of Police resources, I'm sure if they returned home and found their cars nicked or centrally heated house robbed they would be the first to moan and complain about there being no Police officers about when you need them.

I think nuking Glastonbury is a bit harsh and my son might be affected by the fallout. However a decent air burst bomb would do the trick.

These people are so damned hypocritical - become vegan so what do we wear? Leather and wool will be out so we either cover the entire country with fields of flax to make linen or we wear cotton. No that's out as it has to be imported in fossil fuel burning ships. Okay we'll wear synthetic stuff. Oh wait a minute what's it made of? Hydrocarbon derivatives which are largely sourced from fossil fuels. It's enough to make you weep.

Every time I hear or see these muppets I am seriously thinking of buying an old jap 2 stroke bike just to rev it up in a cloud of smoke. To get my blood pressure down the other day after the tree huggers were on the news I went out to the garage and fired up the petrol strimmer. Didn't cut any grass but it reduced my blood pressure. :cheers:

I think nuking Glastonbury is a bit harsh and my son might be affected by the fallout. However a decent air burst bomb would do the trick.

These people are so damned hypocritical - become vegan so what do we wear? Leather and wool will be out so we either cover the entire country with fields of flax to make linen or we wear cotton. No that's out as it has to be imported in fossil fuel burning ships. Okay we'll wear synthetic stuff. Oh wait a minute what's it made of? Hydrocarbon derivatives which are largely sourced from fossil fuels. It's enough to make you weep.

AND , I bet they all have cats and dogs . You can feed a dog on veggie protein but cats eat meat .

They're all the same, its like when there was the trouble at the anti-capitalist demonstrations and the protestors were filming the police 'brutality' on their iPhones. For every 1 who actually does care about the cause there's 99 there just to cause disruption and claim they are 'part of the solution' - not entirely sure what that means though. Usually it involves an overly simplistic solution to a very complex problem with little to no understand or care for the repercussions.

• 4 weeks later...