Seriously considering another bike.......

dynax

Will have to do some financial juggling for a few months or make use of my new balaclava :lol: but i want one of these, yup another UM :thumb:

http://www.ummotorcycles.co.uk/gallery/UM125-SC/800/1.jpg

http://www.ummotorcycles.co.uk/models/UM125-SC

Good price as well .... Have you considered selling the wife to finance your new bike? Thats what I considered doing to pay for mine but realised I still wouldn't be able to afford it till about 2025 :lol: :lol:

Will have to do some financial juggling for a few months or make use of my new balaclava :lol: but i want one of these, yup another UM :thumb:

http://www.ummotorcycles.co.uk/gallery/UM125-SC/800/1.jpg

http://www.ummotorcycles.co.uk/models/UM125-SC

Good price as well .... Have you considered selling the wife to finance your new bike? Thats what I considered doing to pay for mine but realised I still wouldn't be able to afford it till about 2025 :lol: :lol:

Can't do that, she's the one who tells me if i want it get it :lol: :thumb:

I have a few things that i can sell if needs be :thumb:

Nice bike, but I notice it has about the same amount of power as our new electric shower, 10.8kw. So maybe the fun will be rather limited. :scratch: still it's more power than a hair dryer :thumb:

Nice bike, but I notice it has about the same amount of power as our new electric shower, 10.8kw. So maybe the fun will be rather limited. :scratch: still it's more power than a hair dryer :thumb:

It is at the max limit for a cbt :lol: :thumb:

Every inch of this bike is designed with one purpose in mind. To convince you to buy it . A 125 is a 125 , surely you don't need two of them . Why not try something different or possibly bigger ?

Every inch of this bike is designed with one purpose in mind. To convince you to buy it . A 125 is a 125 , surely you don't need two of them . Why not try something different or possibly bigger ?

That's the thing, i don't particularly want to or even need to ride anything bigger, i am quite happy to pootle about on 125's, yes they don't appeal to everyone but why shouldn't i ride them :thumb:

That's the thing, i don't particularly want to or even need to ride anything bigger, i am quite happy to pootle about on 125's, yes they don't appeal to everyone but why shouldn't i ride them :thumb:

Totally agree......I have gone from a 650 to a 250.........serves my purposes for the riding I do now. :thumb:

The thing is - and this is purely my opinion - a bigger bike is so much more pleasant to ride. I've messed around on younger family members 125's and it's the total lack of acceleration that I hate. It makes moving in traffic so much more dangerous than it needs to be. The suspension, ride and handling generally are better on a bigger bike. I'm not talking balls to the wall sports bikes either, just middle weight 500-700 cc bikes.

Still if small bikes float your boat go for it.

Totally agree......I have gone from a 650 to a 250.........serves my purposes for the riding I do now. :thumb:

Couldn't agree more , I've gone from a GSXR 1100 to a Harley Davidson Sportster effectively cutting by half my available BHP and top speed . But I only need one of them .

Having 2 makes lots of sense if one happens to be off the road for any reason, we all know how unreliable chinese bikes are :lol: so at least i will have another to break whilst t'other gets fixed :thumb:

Having 2 makes lots of sense if one happens to be off the road for any reason, we all know how unreliable chinese bikes are :lol: so at least i will have another to break whilst t'other gets fixed :thumb:

My Chinese bike was 100% reliable :thumb: .......you won't break the Renagade :D

Went window shopping yesterday, they had in the shop my guilty pleasure and was so tempted to buy it,

3.jpg

A plastic imitation Vespa ? Come on now , have a word with your self .

Went window shopping yesterday, they had in the shop my guilty pleasure and was so tempted to buy it,

3.jpg

:lol: :lol: I did otherwise i would have had it :thumb:

3.jpg

:lol: :lol: I did otherwise i would have had it :thumb:

Well done !

Right then guys and gals, hit me with some suggestions for an all rounder that i can pick up for a max of £1500 that is not a 125cc, WHAT! shrieks of horror :lol:

had a brief look on autotrader and some nice diversions and er5/6's for under a grand would that get me into proper bike territory :lol: :thumb: