Seriously considering another bike.......

dynax

would need to get an original exhaust, the aftermarket one is on the wrong side, bit of bargaining power there that should be worth a couple of hundred off the asking price :lol:

will give them a call tomorrow and see if they're open to offers :thumb:

ER5 ER5 ER5 ER5

I'm deaf, i'm deaf, feck me Bob :lol:

so you reckon an ER5 then :thumb:

If you can borrow a van you can have this one for £700 and I'll chuck in a spare engine for an extra £50 .

WP_20181117_10_34_23_Pro.thumb.jpg.8a7766e1a03cd8a7b6f3a99d28856fcc.jpg

IMG_20191017_172434892.thumb.jpg.1b280086f1c8b533b70132b24b257785.jpg

That is a very tempting offer, what is the overall length, would fit in a peugeot like this

WhatsApp-Image-2019-05-29-at-12.11.05-4.jpeg

Well before we get into that I'd better add a few details . Firstly the bike probably needs a rear tyre . It's on SORN with no MOT , I haven't got round to telling DVLA about the engine swap and it's very loud because of that tiny exhaust can . I don't know the length but I will look it up .

Screenshot_20191023-200259.thumb.png.34cd6474febdd775e78b25aa0f7a9cf3.png

That is a very tempting offer, what is the overall length, would fit in a peugeot like this

Well before we get into that I'd better add a few details . Firstly the bike probably needs a rear tyre . It's on SORN with no MOT , I haven't got round to telling DVLA about the engine swap and it's very loud because of that tiny exhaust can . I don't know the length but I will look it up .

The exhaust would be a problem, have some neighbours that turn very nasty at the slightest bit of noise, tyre and mot not an issue, it would be 2-3 weeks before i could come down anyway, would need to make arrangenents for someone to be with my missus while i'm gone :thumb:

The exhaust would be a problem, have some neighbours that turn very nasty at the slightest bit of noise, tyre and mot not an issue, it would be 2-3 weeks before i could come down anyway, would need to make arrangenents for someone to be with my missus while i'm gone :thumb:

Well I'm in no hurry to sell . It was a spur of the moment thing but I was vaguely considering selling it at some point.

Well I'm in no hurry to sell . It was a spur of the moment thing but I was vaguely considering selling it at some point.

I will need to sit on one to see if the riding position is ok, tbh it's not a style of bike i would consider out of the blue, i do prefer a more upright position but i am open to change :lol: :thumb:

[mention]fastbob[/mention] went and sat on some Kawasakis at J & S, they all seem to have a similar styling with the tank shape and seat position, it wasn't uncomfortable just not what i would choose, it is a nice bike and a good offer but it isn't what i want, i think i will wait till after getting my full licence, i am edging towards a 70's/80's style of bike, although i did sit on a Vulcan that did feel quite good but was too big to fit through my gate :lol: :cheers: