Where do you keep your bike.....

dynax

Have a decent sized front garden and a very handy steel handrail, the problem is getting through the gate from the street, i have thought about contacting the council asking for it to be widened on the grounds of " My partners wheelchair sometimes gets caught on the gate hardware, and has damaged her waterproof cover while going through it" which is still an option :lol:

I would just widen it yourself :?

or play the disability card and get them to do all the work for you but then it might not be wide enough for a bike or they might ask you to move :lol:

I'll take a photo later today :thumb:

Keep mine in a garage, had it on the street a few years ago when I lived in Leicester "never again", not unless I absolutely have to, I had one problem after another. If it came to it I would prefer to rent secure parking, garage, shed, anything to get it off the street.

Nothing sinnister intended, was interested if anyone kept theirs on the street and if they had any people interfereing with it, perhaps i should have made the title more specific :thumb:

Totally ask to get the path widended if it is causing diffuclties with the wheelchair and it is too much work for you to take on. Nothing worse than having to squeeze a chair through something just to get in and out of your own home. My nephew is in a wheelchair so I can relate to that problem.

I have recently moved into a new build flat, with off street parking and I have two bikes chained together on my parking space. There was only one, but I suddenly started having problems with it, like struggling to start, and as my sole means of getting to work near Leicester I need it to be reliable so I fetched my 500 from my lock-up in Northampton to use that in case of problems with 600. 500 was outside for two days and then I had starting issues with that, which is strange as neither bike has had these issues before. had to call out the RAC, which comes with my insurance, to get me and 500 home from work. they paid for taxi home and back to work next morning, with mechanic coming to look at bike at work. mechanic and me managed to get bike running again, and it has been fine since, though we had ended up stripping bike down to get airbox and carbs off and used a lot of easystart. Rode bike home that evening, and decided to give it a once over and a bit of a clean from the days shenanigans, only to find the tube from the scottoiler reservoir to the rear sprocket outlet was disconnected, yet this tube is a tight fit on the nozzle so did not come off by itself, which leads me to believe my bikes are now getting messed with. I have installed my CCTV system but the bikes are at the limit of the infra red range so it will not be easy to see anything

Have a garage in a gated carpark at the back of my apartment. I have a light 30ah leisure battery to power some lights so I can work. All my power tools are battery powered anyway.

My old man has a place in Wales with a big workshop. I'm planning on using that for projects etc

I have recently moved into a new build flat, with off street parking and I have two bikes chained together on my parking space. There was only one, but I suddenly started having problems with it, like struggling to start, and as my sole means of getting to work near Leicester I need it to be reliable so I fetched my 500 from my lock-up in Northampton to use that in case of problems with 600. 500 was outside for two days and then I had starting issues with that, which is strange as neither bike has had these issues before. had to call out the RAC, which comes with my insurance, to get me and 500 home from work. they paid for taxi home and back to work next morning, with mechanic coming to look at bike at work. mechanic and me managed to get bike running again, and it has been fine since, though we had ended up stripping bike down to get airbox and carbs off and used a lot of easystart. Rode bike home that evening, and decided to give it a once over and a bit of a clean from the days shenanigans, only to find the tube from the scottoiler reservoir to the rear sprocket outlet was disconnected, yet this tube is a tight fit on the nozzle so did not come off by itself, which leads me to believe my bikes are now getting messed with. I have installed my CCTV system but the bikes are at the limit of the infra red range so it will not be easy to see anything

hurl the easy start as far as you can it is evil stuff when your motor fires up you can hear the pistons bang and vehicles get addicted and finally wont start without it

hurl the easy start as far as you can it is evil stuff when your motor fires up you can hear the pistons bang and vehicles get addicted and finally wont start without it

When I worked in Alps for the ski season I had a 5.7ltr V8 4x4 that was totally addicted to “easy start”, only stuff that would make it wake up up at -30c in the morning 🥶

Guess i'm lucky, the Glide is up gravel drive to a garage that has a Garage Defender on the outside. On the bike a Zena15 disc lock on the rear wheel, a smaller disc lock on the front wheel and a chain that would need a disc cutter to cut it. Overkill, yes but i am happy at night.

If i found anyone inside they would need a lot of hospital treatment!!!!