Seriously considering another bike.......

dynax

Went to another dealers and had a look he had a 1982 Yamaha xs400 which i saw online but was rough in the flesh but not a bad price at £1450, fell in love with a ZZR1400 but i would never get it through the garden gate never mind trying to get round the back, there was a quirky honda moped that looked like a mini jetski with wheels :lol:

Looking at the styling of modern(ish) bikes, if you add luggage to them, the majority would not be suitable for me, they are just too big to get through the front gate, i can just about get Xena through, so for some of these others would have no chance, will still keep on looking though :thumb:

seen a Suzuki Bandit 600 2005 looks very clean £1000 with a lowered seat would that be worth a punt on :thumb:

Does it really matter? You'll only change your mind again in 10 minutes.

seen a Suzuki Bandit 600 2005 looks very clean £1000 with a lowered seat would that be worth a punt on :thumb:

be5a3fc5a58c42beb5b40fc38ca0ecad.jpg

Grab it with both hands , what's not to like ?

Went to another dealers and had a look he had a 1982 Yamaha xs400 which i saw online but was rough in the flesh but not a bad price at £1450, fell in love with a ZZR1400 but i would never get it through the garden gate never mind trying to get round the back, there was a quirky honda moped that looked like a mini jetski with wheels :lol:

Looking at the styling of modern(ish) bikes, if you add luggage to them, the majority would not be suitable for me, they are just too big to get through the front gate, i can just about get Xena through, so for some of these others would have no chance, will still keep on looking though :thumb:

Don't let a garden gate dictate what motorcycles you buy. Make a bigger gate.

Does it really matter? You'll only change your mind again in 10 minutes.

Absolutely right, i'm after a cheap winter hack to use now, pointless me getting a big bike as i won't be able to use it anyway, so any piece of crap for around £500 will do for over winter, still doing my DAS so no worries there, then i can trade in the hack in the spring :thumb:

Bridget's being delivered on Monday :lol: :thumb:

So you’re riding Bridget in the colder months and Xena in the warmer months??

Not sure yet, looking at the pictures of Bridget, she looks to be in near mint condition and original, so would be a shame to possibly ruin her over the winter, she might end up being a long term keeper :thumb:

Bridget's home, did a vin search and she was manufactured in Asia in 2000 and first registered 2002, haven't had much chance to look over her but she starts stops and go's :lol: :thumb: