Trust me - ROFL

Valko

@ Joe85

I'm also happy to be proved wrong - every day is a school day 👍

Some of my post is opinion - which I hope is clearly such.

Some of it is fact based, using information found online a while back and traced backwards to see that the sources are not obviously biased in one camp or another. I no longer have the original material to quote to you - before I lost interest it got to the point where nothing in the media came from a "clean" source, hence zero trust in MSM - BBC is the worst I've found.

The amounts into and out of the EU pot to/from which country can be found easily enough. Remove the UK figures and the rest becomes obvious.

Add in that the French still hate the Germans, Greece were bankrupted by EU & are desperate to get out, Spain, Portugal and Italy aren't flourishing financially, and some of the former Eastern Bloc countries are nervous of the Germans riding roughshod on them cos they're minor players, and suddenly the Union is no longer viable.

That in itself could have big positive or negative effects on UK trade, quite separate from the UK simply leaving, deal or no deal; trade tariffs will be set for imports and exports which mostly will balance each other out.

As an aside, it strikes me two of the smartest politicians in recent years...... Cameron; he got out quick cos he knew what a sht storm was coming. Boris; he ducked out of the leader race before cos he knew how things were going, and how badly May would screw it up.

Doesn't mean from here on he'll get it right and save the day - looks like it's too screwed up for that already.

I'll happily accept a wide range of opinions but calling Cameron and Boris two of the smartest politicians of our time is just going a bit too far.

They are both third rate players who only got anywhere near power because anyone with half a brain stayed well clear. Cameron's short term brainwave of holding the referendum in the first place was the act of a desperate man who was willing to sell out his integrity to make a bid for Number 10. His subsequent handling of the process was a farce. When he realised he'd created a disaster he simply walked away from the mess he'd created. No guts, no integrity, no clue what he was doing.

Boris is brighter and hides it, but he's no man for the job and is pandering to those he's wanting to look after him when all this is over.

Labour needs to ditch Corbyn because he has failed spectacularly to provide any alternative vision until he sees which way the big boys are running.

The sad fact is we have no one at the helm who shows any kind of decency or strategic leadership.

The only person I've seen that shows any promise is Rory Stewart. And I say that as someone who has a passionate mistrust of the Tories.

I'll happily accept a wide range of opinions but calling Cameron and Boris two of the smartest politicians of our time is just going a bit too far.

They are both third rate players who only got anywhere near power because anyone with half a brain stayed well clear. Cameron's short term brainwave of holding the referendum in the first place was the act of a desperate man who was willing to sell out his integrity to make a bid for Number 10. His subsequent handling of the process was a farce. When he realised he'd created a disaster he simply walked away from the mess he'd created. No guts, no integrity, no clue what he was doing.

Boris is brighter and hides it, but he's no man for the job and is pandering to those he's wanting to look after him when all this is over.

Labour needs to ditch Corbyn because he has failed spectacularly to provide any alternative vision until he sees which way the big boys are running.

The sad fact is we have no one at the helm who shows any kind of decency or strategic leadership.

The only person I've seen that shows any promise is Rory Stewart. And I say that as someone who has a passionate mistrust of the Tories.

Absolutely agree about Cameron, completely gutless. Corbyn is a disaster for the Labour party. For what it's worth the only time I ever voted Labour was in 1997 in Blair's first win so I'm not a natural Labour voter. After Iraq the gloss went off him.

Speaking as a small 'c' conservative who generally votes Tory I've not got a lot of time for Rory Stewart; he's another product of the establishment and wasn't too popular with his Cumbrian voters over the last year or so. As to Boris I just don't know. He's brighter than he lets on but where he's actually going I have no idea.

Myself I think the only way forward from here is a general election which would effectively be a People's Vote as one lot would campaign for leave and the rest to remain in the EU.

In the meantime as a country we are completely screwed, blued and tattooed.

I find it odd that nobody even thought about the EU till politicians (who are bought and paid for) and mainstream media (controlled by billionaire tax avoiders) started brainwashing them.

Almost as if it was planned wasn't it?

https://qz.com/1725402/only-5-percent-of-brits-cared-about-the-eu-before-brexit/

Absolutely agree about Cameron, completely gutless. Corbyn is a disaster for the Labour party. For what it's worth the only time I ever voted Labour was in 1997 in Blair's first win so I'm not a natural Labour voter. After Iraq the gloss went off him.

Speaking as a small 'c' conservative who generally votes Tory I've not got a lot of time for Rory Stewart; he's another product of the establishment and wasn't too popular with his Cumbrian voters over the last year or so. As to Boris I just don't know. He's brighter than he lets on but where he's actually going I have no idea.

Myself I think the only way forward from here is a general election which would effectively be a People's Vote as one lot would campaign for leave and the rest to remain in the EU.

If we had an election and the leave lot won , how would that be any different to now , you'd get the remainers blocking everything as they are now .

If we had an election and the leave lot won , how would that be any different to now , you'd get the remainers blocking everything as they are now .

Hopefully the remainder MPs will be out on their arses after the next election.

Fair comment brother Bullfrog, "smart" was the wrong word.....crafty, canny, savvy ??

Certainly couldn't use any of those for May - she was a dead duck before she was even sworn in and seemingly didn't work it out til a few months ago.

I have a little sympathy for Corbyn. As I recall, his core beliefs are not pro EU, but he's been forced to follow the party line on this and in other areas. I think if he had been given free choice of shadow cabinet he could have been far more effective as opposition leader. The blairites have been screwing him over for years.

Although, I could be completely wrong - I've not followed the goings on at the asylum for a while

Any man that would look twice at this , let alone fumble with its bears cave should not be allowed to make any sort of political decisions ...

Order! will the honourable biker apologise for the slur on bears?

Just putting this out there.......did you know there's been £8.3bn placed by Boris Johnson and Vote Leave backers on a no deal crashout on 31 October!

I believe this is what they call Disaster Capitalism!

EENE6WvWkAEz32F.jpg.7364d3643b5abccf48af5dab5e2e2cfd.jpg

Guest Richzx6r

So you reckon that old fart Corbyn is the man? Useless lying bast*rd as well. Guy Fawkes had the right idea - blow the whole damned lot to kingdom come.

Let's do it then finish his job :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

Any man that would look twice at this , let alone fumble with its bears cave should not be allowed to make any sort of political decisions ...

Is it even human

Is it even human

That's gotta be an Eddie Murphy character..... can't quite remember where from - Flubber maybe?

About the trust. I spoke this morning on LBC with Farage answering the question can we trust Johnson when he say: "MPs are holding the country hostage don't want GE"

tldr; We can't trust Johnson because there are at least 4 ways to nake GE and he wants his way only - to be in control!

">

Bonus I do made Farage to despair and give up ate the end :lol: :lol: :lol:

Later today LibDems/SNP proposed general election and James Cleverly rejected GE proposal on Andrew Marr show!

Means I am right - the only one who holds the country hostage is Johnson. He just wants to keep his job not a fair GE!

About the trust. I spoke this morning on LBC with Farage answering the question can we trust Johnson when he say: "MPs are holding the country hostage don't want GE"

tldr; We can't trust Johnson because there are at least 4 ways to nake GE and he wants his way only - to be in control!

">

Bonus I do made Farage to despair and give up ate the end :lol: :lol: :lol:

Later today LibDems/SNP proposed general election and James Cleverly rejected GE proposal on Andrew Marr show!

Means I am right - the only one who holds the country hostage is Johnson. He just wants to keep his job not a fair GE!

You drove me to despair whining on with your Lib Dem bollox .