Testing the new GoPro on a Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer

Bologna998

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

in terms of the video it really is first class. the mount position is really good too. is it a chest mount?

Only criticism and it might be by design if so forgive me but hearing the engine/exhaust is half the fun for me. It felt like 3 minutes of being denied!

Took a winter break and am back now :mrgreen:

On your last questions:

• The GoPro is rechargable battery powered. The charge doesn't last too long, though. I think there is an extra battery pack you can add, at least for older GoPro versions - the 8 has no separate casing anymore.

• I also really miss the engine sound! When a GoPro is right in the wind, you will hear only that from a certain speed on. I will be trying some microphones, though, fingers crossed.

• Yes, I'm wearing a chesty here. Actually, it's a bit funny to put on when you're wearing a stiffer jacket :lol: It is certainly no good in terms of safety if you crash because it is right on your chest. You should also check the camera angle as you're sitting (incl. hands on the handlebars) to make sure you're filming not just your tank or something. Other than that I like it quite a lot, I find it more dynamic than a tank mount.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...