Seriously considering another bike.......

dynax

i bet you are well chuffed :D

Yes very happy, just taxed her but it can take upto 5 days for it to register, but as far as i'm concerned she is now legal to ride once i get the L plates on, which will be done tomorrow then will take her for a spin around :lol: :thumb:

seen a Suzuki Bandit 600 2005 looks very clean £1000 with a lowered seat would that be worth a punt on :thumb:

Does it really matter? You'll only change your mind again in 10 minutes.

Absolutely right, i'm after a cheap winter hack to use now, pointless me getting a big bike as i won't be able to use it anyway, so any piece of crap for around £500 will do for over winter, still doing my DAS so no worries there, then i can trade in the hack in the spring :thumb:

I know this probably an unpopular thing to say on here but have you got your driving licence?, I did a few winters on a bike in the past and honestly don't miss it, a car is a much nicer place to be.

Think one of the worst rides I had was an R1 in snow :shock: .

[mention]The Hitcher[/mention] yes i can drive but our car is through motability and technically it should only be used for the service user's benefit, so she doesn't have to be in the car as long as it's used for her, so thing's like going shopping or other stuff for her is fine, but anything else that is deemed not for her benefit is not covered so for example if i wanted to go fishing i couldn't use it and would be driving without insurance and having 2 cars is unrealistic, which is why i initially got Xena :thumb:

Well the pictures make her look better she is a little rough in places, she did struggle to start this morning and seems to be running rich, put the L's on her so will give her a road test later this afternoon when i get back from my DAS training :thumb:

@The Hitcher yes i can drive but our car is through motability and technically it should only be used for the service user's benefit, so she doesn't have to be in the car as long as it's used for her, so thing's like going shopping or other stuff for her is fine, but anything else that is deemed not for her benefit is not covered so for example if i wanted to go fishing i couldn't use it and would be driving without insurance and having 2 cars is unrealistic, which is why i initially got Xena :thumb:

That’s fair enough, just speaking from prior experience of riding through winter it can be really unpleasant, although there are some lovely sunny but cold days that are great on a bike too.

Personally I’d rather be in a £500 car over winter than a £500 bike.

I hope you enjoy the new bike though and that the winter is mild and enjoyable enough to use the bike :thumb: .

Fook riding through the winter, i enjoy riding a bike but riding in the rain , cold and ice is not my idea of enjoyment .

I would rather get public transport if a car is out the question

Edited by Six30