3M EAR classic earplugs. Highly recommended

Beans

I thoroughly recommend the 3M EAR classic which could be made for helmet wearers as they are shorter than the normal foam sort. You can get 5 pairs from your local screwfix at £1.50 or so, to try, though you will need to order next day as they don't have them in store stock. https://www.screwfix.com/p/3m-ear-class ... airs/40332

They are quite a firm dry foam but extremely comfortable. Because they are a bit short they don't catch when putting your lid on. Or taking it off. Still plenty long enough to insert and withdraw from your lug holes.

Because they are a wee bit firmer they stay in place every time. Not like the long soft ones that drop out by themselves.

Long lasting.

Apparently they are washable too.

10/10 and I very rarely give even 9/10

Arghhh! , just the sight of those wretched things makes my ears itch ! I bought some once and after ten minutes it felt like I had put ants in my ears . Perhaps it was an allergic reaction on my part but never again !

Same (as you well know)

" Last item available " 😲

Got it! Phew - thanks brother.

That's bullshit then because I got it as well ! 😆

Got it! Phew - thanks brother.

That's bullshit then because I got it as well ! 😆

Screenshot_20191106-104645_eBay.jpg

🤷🏽‍♂️

Not you mate😁 , the supplier ! Don't worry there are multiple suppliers using the same photo . Bet you still get orange ones though.

Screenshot_20191106-115441.thumb.png.07d38884db09eb71ba0819872f15f22a.png