Bluetooth Headphones

Still don't agree

What are you hoping to hear without earphones that will prevent you having an accident??

With a good helmet and earplugs you won't hear a car behind and, you won't hear a car pull out in front.

How exactly will not having earphones make you safer?

Still don't agree

What are you hoping to hear without earphones that will prevent you having an accident??

With a good helmet and earplugs you won't hear a car behind and, you won't hear a car pull out in front.

How exactly will not having earphones make you safer?

Don't think it does. It's a matter of personal preference. I wear ear plugs that just about block everything. I'm not interested in listening to music while I ride. As I ride alone I'm not interested in communicating with anyone else. My choice, what anyone else does is entirely up to them.

Ignoring safety or not it's your choice...

1) If your just looking for satnav and music and taking the odd call (last number redial) for you.

Cheap ass Lidl did me for 2 years no issues, music & Satnav from phone look on EBay you can pick them up for less than £20.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174035840469

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/173938237553?chn=ps&var=472708816041&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=710-134428-41853-0&mkcid=2&itemid=472708816041_173938237553&targetid=486898997894&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9045694&campaignid=7643169318&mkgroupid=78014891501&rlsatarget=aud-629407026945:pla-486898997894&abcId=1139576&merchantid=119292132&gclid=Cj0KCQiAtrnuBRDXARIsABiN-7Aoibz9s5ptGZ15jvMwzbvfD104X8XwgxoLh-66Qt5_K187mD-GeFwaAlF0EALw_wcB

I have not tried these...

Yes music at speed at might be an issue, then I positioned my speakers with TV on quite loud and found a couple of mm makes big difference.

Certainly for me phone calls over 50mph where doubtful.

2) If your looking for bike to bike com's go top end I now have pack talk yes its sounds better but at 10x price.

Plus I can redirect sat nav OK google navigate...

I would start on option 1 and decide what you want and move on from there.

PS thinking safety I deleted Shania Twain out of my bike usic it made me go to fast!

I'm sure music distracts you - why else do we turn down the radio whilst looking for a parking space.

Depends how you park, if you use sound to sense the distance from adjacent cars its a good idea :thumb:

bad-parking-job-lot-accident-car-crash.jpg