Cheers everyone

manxie49

I've decided to leave the forum and wanted to say cheerio to some really good, knowledgeable and friendly individuals, 2019 has been a shite year for me and my family, more than anyone here could possibly know, this forum, to a degree, has given me at least some distraction, we're looking forward now to putting this year in the rear view mirror and moving on, and away. Since joining I've met a couple of really spot on people, as with every walk of life though there are also some egocentric, puffed out chests .... but that's life! Six, I hope you get your MOD post mate, you get my vote (and you can stop hiding in Rennies wardrobe), Geofferz, thanks for the help and free advice on the bike buddy, it really was appreciated.

I want to wish everyone well, regardless of egocentrism or not, stay safe out there on the roads and I hope you all enjoy many years and many miles of carefree riding, it's been a pleasure.

All the very best :thumb: :cheers:

Sad to see you go [mention]manxie49[/mention]

It seems its not just [mention]Six30[/mention] that "Causes members to leave" its also others who seem to think six should be banned that do it too :roll: :roll:

Maybe he will get that mod gig..................

Sad to see you go @manxie49

It seems its not just @Six30 that "Causes members to leave" its also others who seem to think six should be banned that do it too :roll: :roll:

You can tell it's panto season.

Ohhh no he will 😁

Sitting on the fence 😂

Sad to see you go @manxie49

It seems its not just @Six30 that "Causes members to leave" its also others who seem to think six should be banned that do it too :roll: :roll:

You can tell it's panto season.

Ohhh no he will 😁

Sitting on the fence 😂

Ah but I have all the right buttons to make whatever happens happen :lol: :lol:

HAHA Stu is northern he doesn't pay anyone anything

You do for the abuse! You said you was happy with that!

If you'd have asked for money.......

you'd have told me to sod off??

Well you're a quick learner :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

HAHA Stu is northern he doesn't pay anyone anything

You do for the abuse! You said you was happy with that!

If you'd have asked for money.......

you'd have told me to sod off??

Good to see your finally back from wherever you have been hiding, did you get the bits I gave to tom?

Guest Richzx6r

I've been working a lot :( and no because I've been too busy / shit to meet him even though he keeps pestering me :lol:

I did wonder why you were particularly quiet

I've decided to leave the forum and wanted to say cheerio to some really good, knowledgeable and friendly individuals, 2019 has been a shite year for me and my family, more than anyone here could possibly know, this forum, to a degree, has given me at least some distraction, we're looking forward now to putting this year in the rear view mirror and moving on, and away. Since joining I've met a couple of really spot on people, as with every walk of life though there are also some egocentric, puffed out chests .... but that's life! Six, I hope you get your MOD post mate, you get my vote (and you can stop hiding in Rennies wardrobe), Geofferz, thanks for the help and free advice on the bike buddy, it really was appreciated.

I want to wish everyone well, regardless of egocentrism or not, stay safe out there on the roads and I hope you all enjoy many years and many miles of carefree riding, it's been a pleasure.

If your still there , sorry to see you go ,from one Ex-Serviceman to another :salute:

If your still there , sorry to see you go ,from one Ex-Serviceman to another :salute:

Cheers Mucker .... stay safe - Utrinque Paratus :salute:

Edited by manxie49