More Facebook nonsense

fastbob

More Facebook nonsense ! Anyone know know what this bollox is about . I don't mean can you translate it , I just don't know what it's refering to because I've never had an Ad Account . Is it a scam ?

Screenshot_20191120-174115.thumb.png.de1ded644ba73c76ecb6191616b092aa.png

More Facebook nonsense ! Anyone know know what this bollox is about . I don't mean can you translate it , I just don't know what it's refering to because I've never had an Ad Account . Is it a scam ?

I think they're calling you an Ah So fastbob?

An approximate translation is your account is being deactivated due to you private messaging Truckers and asking them for blowjobs Bob!

Damn !

It says

Rob, Hello: Thank you for contacting us. We have reactivated your advertising account and you should now be able to create new ads and manage existing ones. If you have a campaign that has been suspended for a while, your ads will not be re-sent until the campaign is activated again. To open an ad: 1. Go to the ad management tool 2. Find the ad you want to turn on or off 3. In the "Status" column, use the toggle switch to change the status to On or Off for the inconvenience caused. We apologize for. Thank you for your understanding. What do you think of this representation experience? Welcome to provide anecdote and help us improve. Thank you!

It says

Rob, Hello: Thank you for contacting us. We have reactivated your advertising account and you should now be able to create new ads and manage existing ones. If you have a campaign that has been suspended for a while, your ads will not be re-sent until the campaign is activated again. To open an ad: 1. Go to the ad management tool 2. Find the ad you want to turn on or off 3. In the "Status" column, use the toggle switch to change the status to On or Off for the inconvenience caused. We apologize for. Thank you for your understanding. What do you think of this representation experience? Welcome to provide anecdote and help us improve. Thank you!

Wow , thanks Stu . The only thing that worries me is that I don't have a clue what they are referring to . I've never had an advertising account on Facebook . I did write a rather scathingly worded comment when I had a suggested purchase of some drugs related paraphernalia . I'll just ignore it I reckon .

It says

Wow , thanks Stu . The only thing that worries me is that I don't have a clue what they are referring to . I've never had an advertising account on Facebook . I did write a rather scathingly worded comment when I had a suggested purchase of some drugs related paraphernalia . I'll just ignore it I reckon .

I would have been concerned if it referred to your recent purchase for a Tai bride :lol:

Maybe run it past @Fred..........he's well into Chinese! For reasons best known to himself! :lol:

I like the price of the CFMOTO............it appealed to me...........with me being a tight git @Xtreme

Maybe run it past @Fred..........he's well into Chinese! For reasons best known to himself! :lol:

I like the price of the CFMOTO............it appealed to me...........with me being a tight git @Xtreme

I'd go recent low mileage Jap Fred!

I'd go recent low mileage Jap Fred!

@Xtreme ...........they still want daft money for them!

Won't get a recent low mileage bike for that amount! @Xtreme

Nothing in the Honda line up that I like :?

Pretty much the same with Yamaha!

Suzuki will never have another penny of my money ever again :evil:

Which leaves Kawasaki... the ER6 would be about the right size

The CFMoto 650i is a direct copy of that.......and a 2017 model can be had for 1500 quid (no pound sign on my tablet)

So back to Chinese😂 if was going to buy a bike.

But I am not in a position to buy a bike ........😕

The CFMoto 650i is a direct copy of that.......and a 2017 model can be had for 1500 quid (no pound sign on my tablet)

Which leaves Harley Davidson as the obvious choice .

You trying to kill the old bloke Bob?

That man's in no condition to push a broken down Harley round the town! :lol:

You trying to kill the old bloke Bob?

That man's in no condition to push a broken down Harley round the town! :lol:

[mention]XTreme[/mention] i am in no condition to push a trolley around Asda at the moment!😂