How to make a zip look nice?

Joewrite

Reality is......you wanna hang with bikers.....you're going to have to get used to having the piss taken.

Those of you who are friends with me on FaceButt will no doubt have seen the massive amount of stick I take from old mates......about rain avoidance, obsessive cleaning, and obsessive compulsive oil changing! 8-)

Others get stick cos they binned it in front of the boys about 30 years ago.....so they get reminded of it, virtually every day. :lol:

It's part of the culture.......and it's essential that the younger ones coming up maintain the culture after us oldies are long gone.

Motorcycling (in it's true sense) can't be allowed to be watered down and made politically correct.

You're lucky Xtreme . Most of my old biker mates on FB have turned into Bicycle riding , Vegan , Climate change activist , Corbyn supporting , Brexit waffling twats .

You're lucky Xtreme . Most of my old biker mates on FB have turned into Bicycle riding , Vegan , Climate change activist , Corbyn supporting , Brexit waffling twats .

Loads of them have gone all political......but I steer clear of it Bob.

Bicycle riding, vegan etc.....not a hope. They're all f@cking toothless old Welsh blokes.

Guest Richzx6r

And.....you call them mates :scratch:

That's almost as bad as siding with them

Guest Richzx6r

The perplexing thing about all this is that until I read the OP I didn't know what a Piaggio Zip was ,but in a very short space of time I found out . I then went on to discover that people do indeed customise these scooters by swapping parts around from the SP version although why they don't buy this in the first place remains a mystery . I've found multiple images of customised Zips, an extensive range of custom decals , and a Facebook page devoted to the subject . All this in the space of a few minutes and purely out of idle curiosity . So why couldn't the OP do that for themselves ? Here you go , like all good custom bikes the creator probably just got stuck in and did it .

:puke: :puke: :puke:

That is f**king awful

Guest Richzx6r

Reality is......you wanna hang with bikers.....you're going to have to get used to having the piss taken.

Those of you who are friends with me on FaceButt will no doubt have seen the massive amount of stick I take from old mates......about rain avoidance, obsessive cleaning, and obsessive compulsive oil changing! 8-)

Others get stick cos they binned it in front of the boys about 30 years ago.....so they get reminded of it, virtually every day. :lol:

It's part of the culture.......and it's essential that the younger ones coming up maintain the culture after us oldies are long gone.

Motorcycling (in it's true sense) can't be allowed to be watered down and made politically correct.

AMEN.....enough said

not on my watch :lol:

Is it one of them old casio red Ltd watches.

It can even change the TV over!

I have to ask the wife if I can first though!