Shit on the Road!

XTreme

Wasn't going to do a ride report.......but seeing as my old mate [mention]NeilM[/mention] is back I felt it only right to commemorate the occasion!

It was 16C here today! Could have done with 20C really......but I battled through the adversity nonetheless!

There's also a short vid where you can witness the horror of a road that turns into bomb craters with sludge everywhere!

I'm not a big fan of shit all over the road!

vs157.thumb.jpg.8b09e9e58fbc21f6e50cfc7f16def7b4.jpg

vs158.thumb.jpg.75789262e9a1cd877d268da0405b762f.jpg

vs158a.thumb.jpg.dbfb024460ffb708d0cb9524489bfe63.jpg

vs159.thumb.jpg.7ee7214cd1873158b76a2600d1d3556d.jpg

vs159a.thumb.jpg.9680795f43bc7110481f8ff94568bbc4.jpg

vs160.thumb.jpg.c1cf493e8cf31554cb81e694bbc9ab29.jpg

vs161.thumb.jpg.f30a3f8b15482dfb1149c9039b0a6487.jpg

Don't worry the EU will be along shortly to finish off the road.

I very much doubt it. Once a certain EU member escapes from the mob, funds will be very tight for that type of spending. [mention]XTreme[/mention] might end up moving back to Blighty where spending isn't an issue, according to some politicians we have money forests growing everywhere.

I very much doubt it. Once a certain EU member escapes from the mob, funds will be very tight for that type of spending. @XTreme might end up moving back to Blighty where spending isn't an issue, according to some politicians we have money forests growing everywhere.

No hope of moving back whatsoever Smithers! Been here 14 years, long established business, pay taxes here, we own property, and totally integrated into the system in terms of health cover etc.

So why would we want to go back there? The only way I'd go back is in handcuffs! :lol:

I very much doubt it. Once a certain EU member escapes from the mob, funds will be very tight for that type of spending. @XTreme might end up moving back to Blighty where spending isn't an issue, according to some politicians we have money forests growing everywhere.

No hope of moving back whatsoever Smithers! Been here 14 years, long established business, pay taxes here, we own property, and totally integrated into the system in terms of health cover etc.

So why would we want to go back there? The only way I'd go back is in handcuffs! :lol:

Well, after you published a photo of your bedroom on here, you may well be coming back in handcuffs. :lol: