Aftermarket exhaust cans

Gsx750f boy

Have you considered GPR cans ? I haven't looked to see if they do one for your bike but I can vouch for the build quality . EDIT : Yep , they do . https://www.gpr-motorcycle-exhausts.co.uk/shop/brand/suzuki-exhausts/gsx750f-1998-04

I had the same decision to make earlier this year.. the choices are huge and quite bewildering. price differences too.

In the end one aspect swung it for me and that was long term maintenance. A lot of exhaust cans have to be repacked, some more frequently than others . Some manufacturers say you must do this to keep the warranty going. Or, you can just stick it on and forget about it, which is what a lot of people do.

I went for a Scorpion in the end because it was about mid-range in price. never needs repacking. And is made fairly local to me in Derbyshire. cans for you bike vary in price from £229 to £379 RRP oval or round. Carbon. Stainless or Titanium. https://tinyurl.com/ss499lj And are beautifully made.

With some fairly significant savings going on right now.

1039757826_ScreenShot2019-12-01at11_39_33.thumb.png.999c5643456c078d22cf9b144434e97d.png

Santa does not exist , id ask a family member .

think uve been stuck in Rennie's cupboard toooooo long ( location on profile??? lol) Santa is real for some lol ,maybe some people take life to serious these days in the confirming world we all ( sadly )live in :booty: ...the exhaust is for my gsx750f k2 ,i like the standard round can look rather than the stubby/ slash look as I think the standard one suits the bike ..do u need to rejet for just a can ?

..do u need to rejet for just a can ?

Maybe , just check the colour of the plugs before you put the can on , then change the can if they are the same colour after a good run ,and you were happy with the way the bike was running beforehand you should be alright

think uve been stuck in Rennie's cupboard toooooo long ( location on profile??? lol) Santa is real for some lol ,maybe some people take life to serious these days in the confirming world we all ( sadly )live in :booty: ...the exhaust is for my gsx750f k2 ,i like the standard round can look rather than the stubby/ slash look as I think the standard one suits the bike ..do u need to rejet for just a can ?

Your be telling me there’s a god next :lol:

Thanks for advice ...needs to be cheap cheerful ,so maybe looking at lower end stuff ,unless my kids are OK with no Christmas this year :crybaby: .. god ...who knows ?? I'll not see much when I go downstairs lol.. :lol:

I took my stock can off the other day and started the bike. Didn't sound much louder at all - 90% of the sound deadening is done in the cat. If I want more sound I need a straight through link decat pipe which can be had for very little. It depends massively on the bike - I don't know about yours. Try what I did though maybe.

Generally though I cannot possibly see how manufacturers charge £2000 for some metal pipe - crazy.

I took my stock can off the other day and started the bike. Didn't sound much louder at all - 90% of the sound deadening is done in the cat. If I want more sound I need a straight through link decat pipe which can be had for very little. It depends massively on the bike - I don't know about yours. Try what I did though maybe.

Generally though I cannot possibly see how manufacturers charge £2000 for some metal pipe - crazy.

No cat on his bike :thumb:

:cheers:

Yes I'm lucky not to have a cat ( old carb set up) yoshi pipe best but past funds allow ...I've got £150 max for can so limited

:cheers:

Yes I'm lucky not to have a cat ( old carb set up) yoshi pipe best but past funds allow ...I've got £150 max for can so limited

Keep your eyes peeled! I got a set of Yoshi's for the TL a few years back for £150 and they where like new!

01112009134.jpg

:thumb: will do ..postage to Ni always confusing for senders from mainland BUT we are in UK ( at present :roll: )and its southern Ireland the high postage is to send to due to no postcode system etc..new with freepost best

Same with mine , better tone when riding it , but not much different .

Gotcha!