A Lifetime of Manning The F@ck Up!

XTreme

Guest Richzx6r

Best thing we did when we moved into a bungalow....... :thumb:

Never far from the lav or the kitchen!😀

Getting old is shit ain't it Fred? :(

The older I get, the further away the floor seems to seems to be......and stairs seem to be steeper.....so I like to avoid them! 😀

Getting older!!!!!.....not sure how I got here!!....one minute I was 25…then whoosh...65!😕

Must admit I'm only 34 but feel exactly the same, I sound like an old man when I have to get up off the floor and stairs hurt.....

The older I get, the further away the floor seems to seems to be......and stairs seem to be steeper.....so I like to avoid them! 😀

Getting older!!!!!.....not sure how I got here!!....one minute I was 25…then whoosh...65!😕

Must admit I'm only 34 but feel exactly the same, I sound like an old man when I have to get up off the floor and stairs hurt.....

And don't expect it to get any easier Rich! Every year that passes you feel it more........you're on the downward spiral now.

Me and [mention]Fred[/mention] are way past that point........we've now in freefall! :(

Guest Richzx6r

And don't expect it to get any easier Rich! Every year that passes you feel it more........you're on the downward spiral now.

Me and @Fred are way past that point........we've now in freefall! :(

But I was only 17 yesterday....or so it feels :roll: how does time go so damn quickly feels like you blink and that's another day gone

Me and @Fred are way past that point........we've now in freefall! :(

But I was only 17 yesterday....or so it feels :roll: how does time go so damn quickly feels like you blink and that's another day gone

Just remember, you’re only as old as you feel. I feel like a 21 year old...

Trouble is I can’t find one.

:seeya:

you best go see a doctor, something wrong there .

Guest Richzx6r

I know exactly what the problem is.....my body is for want of a better word......f*cked/broken.

The bike accident and around 20 years of playing rugby have taken they're toll, anyone got a spare coffin available

I know exactly what the problem is.....my body is for want of a better word......f*cked/broken.

The bike accident and around 20 years of playing rugby have taken they're toll, anyone got a spare coffin available

Sports injuries stay with you for life Rich.......my knees were buggered by my mid 30's.

Guest Richzx6r

It's not just my knees, it's my left elbow and hand right wrist (shattered plated and pinned, bike accident 2003), ACL reconstruction left knee in 2009.

Other than that its neck injury(most recent from rugby), dodgy back(rugby) other than that I'm as fit as a butchered dog :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r
...other than that I'm as fit as a butchered dog

I hope you've just got the saying a bit wrong there!

No I meant it as it says, if I make it to 50 I'll be counting myself lucky/unlucky however you may look at it

[mention]XTreme[/mention] just for you.

I braved the elements and got this.

Roads still wet so picture quality soon became poor.

@XTreme just for you.

I braved the elements and got this.

Roads still wet so picture quality soon became poor.

Been many, many years since I had to negotiate traffic like that JRH.

And look at the conditions! :shock:

You're doing some hard time in your golden years!

[mention]XTreme[/mention] don’t usually go out in those conditions but a dental appointment called. Car would have taken 2 to 3 time as long.

Roads were very damp and slippy in some areas. But there are times when the sky is blue and roads traffic free.

I’ll try and get some next year just for you. :wink:

@XTreme don’t usually go out in those conditions but a dental appointment called. Car would have taken 2 to 3 time as long.

Roads were very damp and slippy in some areas. But there are times when the sky is blue and roads traffic free.

I’ll try and get some next year just for you. :wink:

Dental appointment! Put 'em in the mail like I do! :lol: