bent handlebars after attempted theft

KingMilk8

Hi guys, on my other post i explained that i just had 4 guys try to steal my motorbike from under my nose, and in the process it suffered some damage, ignition etc. But the handlebars are bent to where they tried to pull it in order to break the steering lock and so the right part of the bar is fine but the left is bent forward, do i cut my losses and get new bars or is there a way to straighten them out? many thanks in advance. I will provide a pic here:

IMG_2664.thumb.jpg.0f5756c0a08786d164ff369785912ab3.jpg

Yes I'd fit new. Maybe you can get black ones as chrome looks a bit old fashioned. IMO of course 😊

any recommendation ? im not really good with the whole sizing etc i always have trouble finding whether its 7/8" universal size etc, but this means id have to get new grips too?

Yes I'd fit new. Maybe you can get black ones as chrome looks a bit old fashioned. IMO of course 😊

any recommendation ? im not really good with the whole sizing etc i always have trouble finding whether its 7/8" universal size etc, but this means id have to get new grips too?

No sorry but someone on here will know.

No sorry but someone on here will know.

They are 7/8" , definitely .

This really isn't difficult . https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F223767856343

Screenshot_20191207-192043.thumb.png.67abd675f762b313f387c8c0fe818109.png