Bike insurance for more than one bike

fifthwheel

Hi all, is it possible to have a few bikes insured by one company as and when you choose to ride them?

If I had three bikes insured for only me to ride I could obviously only ride one bike at a time could I get cover

without it costing me an arm or a leg?

Has anybody got such cover in place? john.

I've got a 110cc Honda Vision and a KTM Duke 390 and I've tried both ways when the time comes for insurance renewal to either insure one or the other under each others policy, but it always works out more expensive... 🤔 I hope that makes sense☺️

Bike Sure? I'm sure I have seen their name somewhere recently.

Yeh but don't hold your breath for a good deal.

Now now!!

Dont forget for every policy taken out the forum gets commission so if its a few quid difference is it worth the grumble especially when you're helping your favourite forum :mrgreen:

But don't forget whats good for some might not be good for others! My mate has just got a cracking deal from them and he had 3 claims against him! others just said f**k right off :lol:

Bike Sure? I'm sure I have seen their name somewhere recently.

Now now!!

Dont forget for every policy taken out the forum gets commission so if its a few quid difference is it worth the grumble especially when you're helping your favourite forum :mrgreen:

But don't forget whats good for some might not be good for others! My mate has just got a cracking deal from them and he had 3 claims against him! others just said f**k right off :lol:

I won't comment about my experiance with them , mind you who I'm with now pulled my pants down as well when changed bikes half way through policy .... next year if Bike sure are the cheapest I'll go with em , cause they are a fantastic company and I highly recommend them.

Insurance companies are w**kers.....

except bikesure ...

w**kers.

Now now!!

I won't comment about my experiance with them , mind you who I'm with now pulled my pants down as well when changed bikes half way through policy .... next year if Bike sure are the cheapest I'll go with em , cause they are a fantastic company and I highly recommend them.

:asslick: :lol: