Current Affairs comments.

Smithers

:lol: I was just thinking the same!

there's so many topics on here I can't tell what is or isn't :offtopic:

I don't know enough about the NI thing to comment really!

Can't get my head around MP's not taking up their seats and the whole

no government thing!

Glad to see so many opinions on NI brexit being thought off and considered ....not

I think there's an unwritten rule about discussing Brexit on TMBF. You end up with a load of biscuits being chucked at you. :lol:

:tumble:

Glad to see so many opinions on NI brexit being thought off and considered ....not

I think there's an unwritten rule about discussing Brexit on TMBF. You end up with a load of biscuits being chucked at you. :lol:

think ur right lol...custard cream in the ears not nice .lol..if all sides were bikers they would Sunday run it and get a lemon top

who the feck is that :scratch: lol

look at them puppies ...

It's a shame I don't live in Scotland . I have to confess to having a bit of a thing for Nichola Sturgeon , mainly because I had a girlfriend who looked a lot like her . Whenever I see her on TV she stirs some pleasingly filthy memories . Would I ? Well I'd have to vote YES !

FFS Bob, she looks like Jimmy/Jeanette Krankie ....

Your filthy memories must involve a lot of Dwarf tossing 😂😂

look at them puppies ...

It's a shame I don't live in Scotland . I have to confess to having a bit of a thing for Nichola Sturgeon , mainly because I had a girlfriend who looked a lot like her . Whenever I see her on TV she stirs some pleasingly filthy memories . Would I ? Well I'd have to vote YES !

I was never tossed by a dwarf .

With regards to the Northern Ireland side of the discussion; I would participate but don't understand it. It seems to me that Brexit further breaks something that had never quite recovered anyway and that with or without brexit there seems to have been a spike over the last five years of 'troublesesque ' stuff. I think I read about some paramilitary type stuff within five years.

I'm happy for you to educate me on your understanding of it. I'm really curious but would probably not add much to make a discussion out of it because of my ignorance.

Think all lot of wee fibs have been told regarding NI during the vote in or out time ....NI feels like we're waiting outside headmaster office lol...

Trouble is. Neither side of the NI political divide will be happy if brexit occurs.

And unfortunately the inevitable will happen. The good friday agreement will be tossed to one side and stormont will remain empty.

I think I read about some paramilitary type stuff within five years. I'm happy for you to educate me on your understanding of it.

Paramilitary stuff is generally RLRLRLRL, and is not to be confused with a paradiddle, which is RLRR LRLL.

Not that I want to start going to deep into it ,but the last 5 years we have seen more issues internal of the locals groups... The mp's out off government nobody wants as they all still getting paid for not being there .....nuts . when the vote goes through I'd say everyone may see civil unrest but no one knows for sure hopefully not ,,its very complicated and hard to explain ..no know wants to return to old days inc every person going into Belfast and leaving was checked in a turn style ( like a football one ) we are happy people really !!hugs all round

look at them puppies ...

LOL I bet Alex Salmond has shagged her 🤢

I can't stand Corbyn......he's a clown like Bojo. But unlike Bojo.......he's not a killer clown!

4.6 million children in poverty.......130K people have died due to Austerity.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/01/perfect-storm-austerity-behind-130000-deaths-uk-ippr-report

Look at the national debt........where's the dosh gone that they should have accumulated due to austerity measures?

In their pockets and the pockets of their backers that's where!

Dqsz2UxXcAQDbv7.jpg.3d923d31bc043cda41467a5107814c69.jpg

And you're worried about Corbyn? :lol:

Don't worry labour will soon have the borrowing out of control and put the tories in there place.

Look at the graph I posted......Tory borrowing in 9 years far exceeds Labour borrowing in 33 years.