Current Affairs comments.

Smithers

Don't worry labour will soon have the borrowing out of control and put the tories in there place.

Look at the graph I posted......Tory borrowing in 9 years far exceeds Labour borrowing in 33 years.

Inflation comes into that ...... any way stop interfering in our politics , shouldn't you be campaigning for Juan Fedinand and his big mouache to become your local mayor :D

Don't worry labour will soon have the borrowing out of control and put the tories in there place.

Look at the graph I posted......Tory borrowing in 9 years far exceeds Labour borrowing in 33 years.

Inflation comes into that ...... any way stop interfering in our politics , shouldn't you be campaigning for Juan Fedinand and his big mouache to become your local mayor :D

I'm firmly behind Juan Placenta! :lol:

So what the economy is huge compared to the past, borrowing under labour in the past has been upto 70% of gdp the % to gdp over the period your ranting on about was 40 so what's your point, labour left the country broke last time they will do the same next time

England last won the football World Cup under a Labour government, well done Harold Wilson.

England last failed to even qualify for the World Cup under a Tory government, useless John Major.

This makes as much sense as the rest of the pseudo political dick waving on this site.

Let's not forget Labour selling off half of our gold reserves at a shite price .... bravo mr Brown .

To be fair, how was he supposed to see that coming?

So what the economy is huge compared to the past, borrowing under labour in the past has been upto 70% of gdp the % to gdp over the period your ranting on about was 40 so what's your point, labour left the country broke last time they will do the same next time

Expressing a point of view that's different to yours isn't ranting......it's merely giving a different opinion.

As I said.....I'm no Corbyn fan......quite the opposite in fact. But Johnson is very, very dangerous indeed. And you guys back there are going to find out just how dangerous he is if he gets in with a majority.

Allegedly (do your own research) he's up to his neck in Russian money and Hedge Fund brokers bungs.......and it's only by crashing the economy is his slate going to be wiped clean and his backers get their ROI.

He'll do whatever it takes to deliver that.......and ordinary, decent, working class people are going to be the collateral damage.

If you've never seen the late, great George Carlin's perspective on this (from nearly 20 years ago) you should take a look. And then apply the same thinking to Britain now.

Let's face it, whoever gets in we're all in sh*t creek. The only difference is whether we're all waist deep or most of us up to our necks with a favoured few standing on our shoulders pretending the world is wonderful.

At least the first option is more likely to result in a determined effort to fix things.

Let's not forget Labour selling off half of our gold reserves at a shite price .... bravo mr Brown .

It got out what he was going to do and the gold price dramatically dropped and he still went ahead and done it ,lost millions .

It got out what he was going to do and the gold price dramatically dropped and he still went ahead and done it ,lost millions .

DOH ... it was a joke based upon his diminished ocular capacity...I’ll make sure I add a laughing emoji in future for the terminally dim / drunk 🤣🤣

DOH ... it was a joke based upon his diminished ocular capacity...I’ll make sure I add a laughing emoji in future for the terminally dim / drunk 🤣🤣

or just write something funny ...now go chuck your dictionary away and watch a few of Bob Monkhouse's old shows :)

If only life was as simplistic as some of you see it. There's a lot more going on here than you what you think there is.

I suggest you look at Page 48 of the Tory manifesto for a taste of what's to come......it pledges to put Johnson above the law:

If what this manifesto promises were to become fact, he would be the only person in the entire United Kingdom whose work decisions could not be ruled illegal.

His job would not be subject to 2,000 years of legal precedent, human rights laws, equality considerations, or even a freshly-minted law made by Parliament.

In the interests of "effective government", the ancient rights of Royal Prerogative could be used to overrule Parliament, so that the government and Prime Minister could act illegally, without the tiniest chance of stopping it.

This is not the separation of powers: this is the concentration of power in one man, and his hand-picked goons. Study 1930's European history for an indication of where this leads!

If only life was as simplistic as some of you see it. There's a lot more going on here than you what you think there is.

I suggest you look at Page 48 of the Tory manifesto for a taste of what's to come......it pledges to put Johnson above the law:

If what this manifesto promises were to become fact, he would be the only person in the entire United Kingdom whose work decisions could not be ruled illegal.

His job would not be subject to 2,000 years of legal precedent, human rights laws, equality considerations, or even a freshly-minted law made by Parliament.

In the interests of "effective government", the ancient rights of Royal Prerogative could be used to overrule Parliament, so that the government and Prime Minister could act illegally, without the tiniest chance of stopping it.

This is not the separation of powers: this is the concentration of power in one man, and his hand-picked goons. Study 1930's European history for an indication of where this leads!

thats on page 48 of my mod campaign manifesto to :shock:

thats on page 48 of my mod campaign manifesto to :shock:

I have dropped your name into my conversations with [mention]Stu[/mention] 8-)

or just write something funny ...now go chuck your dictionary away and watch a few of Bob Monkhouse's old shows :)

Can’t get rid of my dictionary as it’s in my head, it’s wots called an edukasion!!

But never mind, maybe Santa will bring you a dictionary......................... & a sense of humour 😛

Is anybody on here secretly hoping for another hung Parliament on Friday? To be honest I've found the last 3 years very educational in regards seeing our 'politicians' tear each other to pieces, cheat the electorate, lie through their teeth, flipflop between parties hoping to cling on to their jobs in Westminster (chuka a great example). If any semblance of normality returns to the commons our entertainment finishes. I'm a simple sort of soul really. :mrgreen:

Is anybody on here secretly hoping for another hung Parliament on Friday? To be honest I've found the last 3 years very educational in regards seeing our 'politicians' tear each other to pieces, cheat the electorate, lie through their teeth, flipflop between parties hoping to cling on to their jobs in Westminster (chuka a great example). If any semblance of normality returns to the commons our entertainment finishes. I'm a simple sort of soul really. :mrgreen:

To think this was satire 30 years ago!

Can’t get rid of my dictionary as it’s in my head, it’s wots called an edukasion!!

But never mind, maybe Santa will bring you a dictionary......................... & a sense of humour 😛

It's not Santa it's Father Christmas Tim :thumb:

image.jpeg.b4e65fb2e0ef846746817419eb74e855.jpeg

Yes.

Because the other option is too depressing to even think about....

I for one am really looking forward to Thursday.

Sad as i am i find it really fascinating and always have done. The swingometer etc from my youth...

Lisa this year banned me from putting any posters up in the windows and i have not been out with the snips either :lol:

I'll be going to the coast thursday night.

As such. Going from one stronghold to a different stronghold.

I for one am really looking forward to Thursday.

Sad as i am i find it really fascinating and always have done. The swingometer etc from my youth...

Lisa this year banned me from putting any posters up in the windows and i have not been out with the snips either :lol:

I'll be going to the coast thursday night.

As such. Going from one stronghold to a different stronghold.

See if you can get Corbyn to go the coast with you and chuck the c#^t in the sea :thumb: