Current Affairs comments.

Smithers

So it's fake then? Despite it being the OFFICIAL download link on the Tory site:

Annotation 2019-12-11 132130.jpg

Just click the link and see what you get!

So you better contact them and let them know someone's put a FAKE manifesto link on their page! :lol:

fake news

Now that is a Gammon :lol: :lol:

Six would knob it for sure!

this'll get your Corbyn juices flowing Exreme ....

@fastbob will love this one :lol: :lol:

yeh he'll have his hands full tonight , well one of em :shock:

Fake news. That website is not the Tory Party's website where you might expect to find the actual manifesto to be posted. God knows what it is but as someone who works in IT I'm sure you could find out.

So it's fake then? Despite it being the OFFICIAL download link on the Tory site:

https://vote.conservatives.com/our-plan

Annotation 2019-12-11 132130.jpg

Just click the link and see what you get!

So you better contact them and let them know someone's put a FAKE manifesto link on their page! :lol:

It's the real deal (what I had was the 'lite' version) and I see nothing on that page that is particularly contentious at all. It's about time that our parliamentary system is modernised. The fixed term parliament act is a disaster. The politicization of the courts needs to be addressed. I see nothing that would enable Johnson or any other PM to acquire dictatorial powers.

I can't stand the [email protected]'s destroyed the Labour Party by turning it into the Social Workers Party.

If deluded people think he's the answer then they're asking the wrong f@cking question!

This is a real politician......

Another Welsh wind bag. The Freddy Star of politics.

This election is such a depressing affair for the majority of people because we have to decide between the lesser of two evils rather than anything that gives us any real cause for optimism .

Wipe them out....all of them....

Not our bloke though - he's a belting MP. Works his socks off for local people and does a brilliant job. Nor the MP we had where we last lived, I've never seen anyone work so hard or fight battles for people.

We've fallen for the American election system where they focus on the President. We vote for a local MP, not a party leader.