Worst thing about riding a motorcycle ?

geofferz

Snow and Ice :shock:

Years ago when I had to commute on the bike I came off on black ice. Ended up on the floor still on the bike in the full riding position thinking this is not right what the **** happened fortunately was on the 125 so slid it to the kerb then lifted it up and carried on.

Years later on the GT750 managed to get the front and rear wheels in different frozen snow wheel tracks. That was interesting.

On my first bike years ago skived from college and found myself in the Trough of Bowland which was nice until it started to blizzard. Seemed to take forever to very slowly get down to where it just rained. Not something to repeat if I can avoid.

Not sure if that was a great bit riding or just f*g crazy? Just sat watching it gave me the eebie jeebies :lol:

I would say it's not as bad/difficult as people make out, but there are plenty who make a right pig's ear of it so.. I guess it's up to the rider? Having a small light bike really helps too, I wouldn't even try on the K100 or the TRX.

Guest Richzx6r

Still might try it though, and now I have the front and rear camera system to fit to the bike I'll be able to get some footage......just got to bloody fit the thing now......I hate electrics :?

Edited by Richzx6r

Not sure if that was a great bit riding or just f*g crazy? Just sat watching it gave me the eebie jeebies :lol:

I would say it's not as bad/difficult as people make out, but there are plenty who make a right pig's ear of it so.. I guess it's up to the rider? Having a small light bike really helps too, I wouldn't even try on the K100 or the TRX.

My NC has a kerb weight of 220Kg. I wouldn't fancy picking that up in the snow. When you lost steering in the video, I've had moments like that in the past, which luckily didn't come to grief, but still a butt clenching moment. :lol:

I was using an nc750 in 2012 as a courier bike and nearly dropped it in the snow when I was out on a job

Glad to see 'nearly', It doesn't look it, but it's a hefty bit of kit for it's size.

The summers midge / small fly that buzzes near your ear & you think, it's dead now, bit more buzzing, surely it's dead now, bit more buzzing & a feeling it's making it's way into your ear, feck I'll have to pull over :lol: