Current Affairs comments.

Smithers

Going back to the press . There was never much hope with this sort of shite in every white van .

no worse than the shite that i imagine was in Daily the Mirror

and hope of what bob, corbyn getting in ?

Not really hope of Labour getting in rather the Tories getting out . And that's why I commented earlier that this election was a depressing affair for all concerned because a choice between two evils is always going to be a bad choice .

i bet he can corner those carrots :lol:

He'd be nice with some carrots ...... and dumplings .... and potatoes ....

I tried to cook Stewed Rabbit once but no matter how long I cooked it it was still chewy and tasted like liver . Never again .

I tried to cook Stewed Rabbit once but no matter how long I cooked it it was still chewy and tasted like liver . Never again .

I like rabbit pie.

They do a great rabbit pie at the Bull & Butcher, Corley Moor, I heartily recommend it .

They do a great rabbit pie at the Bull & Butcher, Corley Moor, I heartily recommend it .

Noted 👍

This is something for you Gammon to get wound up about!

Christmas temperatures in Spain to hit 24ºC

https://elpais.com/elpais/2019/12/20/inenglish/1576838489_087335.html

You can see what's happening here! The EU are sending us all the good weather.......and sending all the shit over to you.

And it's solely to punish you for refusing to accept life under the jackboots of Juncker's Stormtroopers.

What's worse is you're paying for it!

But that's not all......

muslim-spiders.jpg.dae6b828ad4e9069b901176642fb765f.jpg

You can see what's happening here! The EU are sending us all the good weather.......and sending all the shit over to you.

And it's solely to punish you for refusing to accept life under the jackboots of Juncker's Stormtroopers.

But that's not all......

muslim-spiders.jpg

As a cricket fan, it comes as good news about the spiders. The ECB should search out and sign this deadly bola up for the next test series. There's no problem with the Muslim aspect, as the ECB is an all inclusive organisation.

But that's not all......

muslim-spiders.jpg

As a cricket fan, it comes as good news about the spiders. The ECB should search out and sign this deadly bola up for the next test series. There's no problem with the Muslim aspect, as the ECB is an all inclusive organisation.

unless they are suicide spiders...

Have to say if there's a newspaper (not sure it deserves the name) I absolutely loathe it is the Daily Mail. Horrible bloody rag.

I know what you mean, I'm more of a 'Sunday Sport' person, now that's a quality rag. 8-)

I've just read that David Lammy is thinking about putting his hat in the ring for the Labour leadership :lol: Another labour landslide drubbing in the making. I won't quote the media I read it on because I don't want El Chappie from Spain going off on one again. :)

I've just read that David Lammy is thinking about putting his hat in the ring for the Labour leadership :lol: Another labour landslide drubbing in the making. I won't quote the media I read it on because I don't want El Chappie from Spain going off on one again. :)

The membership will decide who becomes the next leader after the democratic process.