Xmas Thread!

XTreme

This is The weirdest Christmas thread we've ever had! :lol:

All our shopping is done, I've wrapped presents and I now have cider :cheers:

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone on TMBF

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :thumb: :cheers:

This is The weirdest Christmas thread we've ever had! :lol:

Things could have been so different if [mention]Six30[/mention] had got the Mod gig Ian!

I have no doubt you'd be slimmed down and playing Vegas by now! :lol:

so I'll be here in Spain with the missus. No family around as they're all thousands of miles away. :cry:

So come on guys......what you got planned?

Enjoy the peace and quiet [mention]XTreme[/mention] i have the stepdaughters and partners and a grand kid descending on us for Christmas, 3 of them for an extended period. :roll:

[mention]Hoggs[/mention] is being sensible and staying in London. Still I’ll be seeing her in the New Year for quality time and the London bike show :D

so I'll be here in Spain with the missus. No family around as they're all thousands of miles away. :cry:

Enjoy the peace and quiet @XTreme i have the stepdaughters and partners and a grand kid descending on us for Christmas, 3 of them for an extended period. :roll:

@Hoggs is being sensible and staying in London. Still I’ll be seeing her in the New Year for quality time and the London bike show :D

You going to be able to get out on the bike JRH?

Enjoy the peace and quiet @XTreme i have the stepdaughters and partners and a grand kid descending on us for Christmas, 3 of them for an extended period. :roll:

@Hoggs is being sensible and staying in London. Still I’ll be seeing her in the New Year for quality time and the London bike show :D

I would like to to get out for some peace and quiet. But earliest opportunity will be Saturday or Sunday. :(

Weather permitting I will be out on New Year’s Day. :D

I would like to to get out for some peace and quiet. But earliest opportunity will be Saturday or Sunday. :(

I'll be out tomorrow for sure!

Nothing like pissing people off on Xmas Day! :lol:

Christmas which as a recently converted Jehovahs Witness.. I don't believe in - obviously

came early...

It actually stopped raining for a bit. So busy in my invisible dry.. condensation-free open air garage.

P1000013.thumb.JPG.5851b9d8a2cd239b2c2731542f8069b8.JPG

Working tomorrow and the next day.. entirely by choice. :mrgreen:

happy hob nobs.... and a merry fig roll.

Christmas which as a recently converted Jehovahs Witness.. I don't believe in - obviously

came early...

It actually stopped raining for a bit. So busy in my invisible dry.. condensation-free open air garage.

P1000013.JPG

Working tomorrow and the next day.. entirely by choice. :mrgreen:

happy hob nobs.... and a merry fig roll.

Have you got the SPAM stickers for your tins?

Only joking. They look the business Gerontious :thumb:

I'll be out tomorrow for sure!

Nothing like pissing people off on Xmas Day! :lol:

I've done xmas in a country village in Spain, it was odd.

Pre service drinks with the old wives choir, all the men stayed at back of church and talked (it's Spain, shouted) through whole service, the nativity scene had a ferris wheel, a train and flashing lights, hadn't realised bethlehem was so advanced back in the day, the priest drank right through and was pissed, then at the end everyone gathered round to kiss the foot of baby jesus, ( rank old plastic doll)

Then everyone went to the pub to cary on shouting.

The usual route to an Xmas morning hangover has been brought to a halt as we’re visiting the grandkids in the morning & then to friends for dinner & much joviality - staying over so hangover will be Boxing Day, although we’ve got about 20 family members converging on our gaff Boxing Day afternoon - will I survive??

I usually do.

Guest Richzx6r

The usual route to an Xmas morning hangover has been brought to a halt as we’re visiting the grandkids in the morning & then to friends for dinner & much joviality - staying over so hangover will be Boxing Day, although we’ve got about 20 family members converging on our gaff Boxing Day afternoon - will I survive??

I usually do.

Could be a bridge too far there mickly

Xmas isn't what it was you know......back in the 70's it consisted mainly of getting shitfaced, crashing bikes, overturning cars, wrecking restaurants, running from the law.....and slags! As many as possible!

My Christmas eves from 1980 to 85 consisted of going up the Red Lion in Rugby with the older guys from work, playing darts, pool and cards and losing what felt like a fortune (about a tenner).Getting sh1t faced, being driven up town and throwing up down the side of my mates car.Walking around town with same mate trying to buy his Mum a present.Getting back to my parents somehow and much to my Mums disapproval going to sleep and waking the next day with a terrible hangover.

Xmas isn't what it was you know......back in the 70's it consisted mainly of getting shitfaced, crashing bikes, overturning cars, wrecking restaurants, running from the law.....and slags! As many as possible!

My Christmas eves from 1980 to 85 consisted of going up the Red Lion in Rugby with the older guys from work, playing darts, pool and cards and losing what felt like a fortune (about a tenner).Getting sh1t faced, being driven up town and throwing up down the side of my mates car.Walking around town with same mate trying to buy his Mum a present.Getting back to my parents somehow and much to my Mums disapproval going to sleep and waking the next day with a terrible hangover.

Best days of our lives when we were young.....not a care in the world!

Then life got complicated!

Now I'm an OAP those avenues of pleasure are now firmly closed off to me :cry: so I'll be here in Spain with the missus. No family around as they're all thousands of miles away. :cry:

I still have to be available should there be a server issue or client query (both unlikely) ......but no sites to actually build till January. The last one of the year was completed today.

Weather looks great this week though......so expect some pics and vids containing Styling and Profiling© with the occasional bit of Rugged Individualism©. 8-)

Last year I spent Christmas day on the island of Koh Phi Phi with my wife on our honeymoon, drinking beer and eating a proper Thai curry.

This year I'm sober on Christmas day for the first time in about 14 years or so, awaiting the imminent birth of my first child, due any day now

Merry Christmas :cheers: