Boris is one of us...

Six30

Yeah, but if you want to be like Steve McQueen you don’t go buying a Yamaha to do it on. What a numpty.

You do at least have to buy a Triumph, which is to some degree a British bike, ie a product of the country one is meant to represent and serve. Clueless, that’s what he is.

Lighten up, she bought him a bike, don't have her burned at the stake for not buying the right bike.

......she's a trotsky agent of doom answering directly to putin

My thoughts as well! 8-)

What's Corbyn got to do with it? He's not the PM!

And as I've said before, there's no way I would ever vote for Corbyn.......him and his SWP cronies have made Labour unelectable for a generation.

whats Russian money got to do with Boris getting a Yamaha off his mrs for Christmas :?

Follow the money! 8-)

Yeah, but if you want to be like Steve McQueen you don’t go buying a Yamaha to do it on. What a numpty.

You do at least have to buy a Triumph, which is to some degree a British bike, ie a product of the country one is meant to represent and serve. Clueless, that’s what he is.

Lighten up, she bought him a bike, don't have her burned at the stake for not buying the right bike.

How many times on here do people advise on buying a British bike to start with ehhh, never, answer is buy used jap, so she does that and she's a trotsky agent of doom answering directly to putin

That’s not the point. There’s no right bike, we all like what we like, but if you want to ride like Steve McQueen then that kind of suggests you need to be on a Triumph. Otherwise buy whatever you want. I’m just poking fun at the pretentious of it. I’d have a Yamaha, and be happy with it for what it is.

I don't think Steve McQueen would have been seen dead on a Yamaha, but then getting the facts straight never was their strong point.

If that's from the daily fail it's probably not true anyway. Seems a bit lightly dressed for this time of year.

I don't think Steve McQueen would have been seen dead on a Yamaha, but then getting the facts straight never was their strong point.

If that's from the daily fail it's probably not true anyway. Seems a bit lightly dressed for this time of year.

Does this explain things a bit better ? It's Boris's head and a stock photo of a Yamaha Photoshopped onto a publicity shot from the great escape . The fact that he's wearing Chinos and a sweatshirt and riding a Triumph didn't seem to bother cinema goers in those days .

Polish_20191230_100511588.thumb.png.e1de0161eef5e33333e15184f1212428.png

Good old Boris I say. We can all look forward to more recognition of motorcycling and more investment. I reckon we’ll all be on better tax codes if we own a bike and all equipment will be VAT free. I do hope wearing a lid doesn’t ruin his hairstyle though :wink:

Does this explain things a bit better ? It's Boris's head and a stock photo of a Yamaha Photoshopped onto a publicity shot from the great escape . The fact that he's wearing Chinos and a sweatshirt and riding a Triumph didn't seem to bother cinema goers in those days .

Yamahahaha :lol:

Good old Boris I say. We can all look forward to more recognition of motorcycling and more investment. I reckon we’ll all be on better tax codes if we own a bike and all equipment will be VAT free. I do hope wearing a lid doesn’t ruin his hairstyle though :wink:

And pigs will fly .

Polish_20191229_202917380.thumb.png.0a926d4636a8f5d40ffc749c72fed50f.png

Guest Richzx6r

so many Boris haters... the alternative would have been Corbyn who would have taxed most of you off the road... :roll:

Well he could have tried it would have started mass riots I think

so many Boris haters... the alternative would have been Corbyn who would have taxed most of you off the road... :roll:

Well he could have tried it would have started mass riots I think

the labour manifesto had so many hidden new ways to tax people it would have been disastrous for everyone, not just billionaires and people earning over £80k as the labour propaganda machine was trying to suggest. thankfully the country saw sense and basically abandoned labour.

I think it's great the Boris has a motorbike, it shows he's not against bikes unlike the Labour mayor of London Sadiq Khan who seems to be doing everything he can to kill off motorbikes in London. the sooner Khan is gone the sooner London can get a mayor who will see motorbikes as excellent urban transport that will reduce congestion. Labour's Sadiq Khan wont even allows motorbikes in bus lanes despite studies showing its much safer for motorcyclists...

Thankfully Boris hates Khan...

No matter what anyone thinks about anyone else, you can’t escape the fact that Boris is a lying, misogynistic, racist and as such is impossible to like, from my point of view.

If you’ve got a hard on for him, that’s up to you.

No matter what anyone thinks about anyone else, you can’t escape the fact that Boris is a lying, misogynistic, rascist and as such is impossible to like, from my point of view.

You missed out narcissistic. The British public are by and large easy going and forgiving which is really quite a good thing. But they won't tolerate someone who pretends to be for the people but is really only playing their own game. I am hoping Boris will mend his ways in terms of his economy with the truth and his mindlessness when it comes to speaking about people not like himself. But the real test will be whether he is able to overcome his own self delusion and rise to the challenge, and opportunity, set before him. If he can really deliver one nation policies it would be a step in the right direction.

Narcissism is a growing trend, that is the quality in Boris I find most distasteful and worrying. It is perfectly possible to view Boris as a plonker without self identifying as a Corbynite.

Anyway, back to the fact he's got a motorbike, good for him, but he does need to come a cropper to knock some sense into him.

No matter what anyone thinks about anyone else, you can’t escape the fact that Boris is a lying, misogynistic, racist and as such is impossible to like, from my point of view.

Given his appetite for women I don't think you can class him as misogynistic. Also where is the racist thing come from other than leftie plonkers like Lammy? There are more senior Tories of ethnic minorities than in the Labour shadow cabinet. And Labour's are such idiots - Diane Abbott FFS.

• Like 1

All the people saying Boris is impossible to like because he's lied... They must never have lied ever in their lives else how do they expect people to like them??

The point of a politician not to be liked. It is to be trusted to do their duty with neither fear nor favour.

• 1 year later...