TMBF Man or Woman of the Year 2019

XTreme

<t>Who has made the most valuable contributions to the forum in 2019?</t>  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who has made the most valuable contributions to the forum in 2019?

• Six30......entertainment services!
    • fastbob......technical help and advice!
    • Richzx6r.......blatant grovelling!
    • Hoggs.......continual no shows!
    • Bender.....entertainment services!
    • XTreme......consistently inconsistent!

Extreme as campaign managers go your crap :roll: and your sacked mate .

Sacked by Six......I've hit rock bottom! There's nothing lower!

Well apart from Chinese motorcycle ownership of course!

hey low punch well for some chinese bike owners on this forum anyway :crybaby:

that's on my agenda , Chinese bike section and full technical support, plus free gifts :thumb:

you know where to put your x

I can't belive I'm as unpopular as Hoggs, feck me I've been all the time, day in day out.

@XTreme Looks like I need your services.

I was going to vote for Bob or Six bit since Six f*cked his chances (again) and Bob clearly has it on the bag, you can have my vote. :thumb:

[mention]Stu[/mention] - can you confirm that the person with the fewest number of votes gets either booted or demoted with instant disqualification if someone votes for themselves?

You'll get the female votes with this one @Bender.......nothing fishy going on!

Your hired, now let's bury six.

No really where can we bury him?

I need a new patio.......

Location location location, no one's going to be looking for dead people in Hull, he'll there everywhere already.

👍

Location location location, no one's going to be looking for dead people in Hull, he'll there everywhere already.

👍

I don't think there is any intelligence in Hull :shock:

except for me of course!

When this is all over and the dust has settled....can we have a thread on Flounce of the Year?

Feck you I'm off this misogynistic racist forum gets right on my non binary tits if I had them, take your homophobic antisemitic woke transgendered brexit bias and shove it where the sun don't shine

Thought I would get in early 😁

[mention]Stu[/mention].......can my 3 votes be moved to Bender? I'm sure they were meant for him but there was a software glitch!

And I'm sure whoever voted for [mention]Richzx6r[/mention] (it was probably him) would like to switch their vote to Bender as well?

And in case any of you didn't know.......you can change your vote if you wish! I just took my vote for Six and put it on Bender instead! :lol:

@Stu.......can my 3 votes be moved to Bender? I'm sure they were meant for him but there was a software glitch!

And I'm sure whoever voted for @Richzx6r (it was probably him) would like to switch their vote to Bender as well?

And in case any of you didn't know.......you can change your vote if you wish! I just took my vote for Six and put it on Bender instead! :lol:

Judas

@Stu.......can my 3 votes be moved to Bender? I'm sure they were meant for him but there was a software glitch!

And I'm sure whoever voted for @Richzx6r (it was probably him) would like to switch their vote to Bender as well?

Judas

You sacked me and [mention]Bender[/mention] immediately stepped in and procured my services Six! 8-)

Guest Richzx6r

I definitely didn't vote for myself but I'm not going to tell you who I voted for :booty:

Where’s Bob ?

Bob is sitting back watching the proceedings in bemusement while the other candidates tear each other to pieces .

Where’s Bob ?

Bob is sitting back watching the proceedings in bemusement while the other candidates tear each other to pieces .

In fairness to the forum in general it's all a bemusement 😁

Come on there must be some one with a spare vote, I'm closing in that's for sure, Dianne Abbot says I'm almost there and I can win just like labour did at the last election, Corbyn is going house to house for me as we speak, Gina Miller has promised to give us millions if we can overturn bob, any one know his weight?

fast Bob secretly rides a GS and don't nod to any one and bender uses wd40 as chain lube :shock:

Yeah but .....

Six30 rides a Chinese 125 with a battery eliminator ... aka FTW

😙