• Bender
    • pbassred
    • Gerontious
    • Richzx6r
    • fastbob
    • MrPickwick
    • dynax

3l6h4s.jpg.25ba50bebe4dd79ca6d707c0cf022d51.jpg

Due to the popularity (except with [mention]Six30[/mention] obviously) of the Man of the Year poll.......Stu has suggested that I bring in it's sister poll.....Twat of the Year! (I ran both these two for many years on forums that I had.)

This award is much more coveted and prestigious than MOTY.......and it's open to EVERYBODY......including Mods and Admin!

So if you think [mention]Stu[/mention]'s a twat (and I'm sure it's crossed some of our minds) then nominate him. Similarly, if you think [mention]rennie[/mention] deserves a shout out for his cider-swilling bloated Elvis impersonations, then throw his name in the hat!

Also......you can win MOTY.......and also win TOTY! So just because [mention]fastbob[/mention] cleared up on that award with his technical advice.....it doesn't necessarily mean that he's NOT a twat. He does own a Harley after all.

One name may spring immediately to mind for this award......but I believe the quantity of twats here run much deeper.

You just need to look at the Gammons as an example. And also Chinese bike owners......particularly [mention]Fred[/mention] who actually misses owning his! Sounds to me a bit like missing having Herpes.......but what do I know of Chinese bikes and Herpes?

So this is the same system as MOTY.......give your nominations and ideally state why you think they're a twat! We then get a shortlist and it goes to a Poll! If you want to nominate somebody anonymously.......just PM me your nominee. Discretion is my middle name!

So let the nominations begin!

Edited by XTreme

3l6h4s.jpg

Due to the popularity (except with @Six30 obviously) of the Man of the Year poll.......Stu has suggested that I bring in it's sister poll.....Twat of the Year! (I ran both these two for many years on forums that I had.)

This award is much more coveted and prestigious than MOTY.......and it's open to EVERYBODY......including Mods and Admin!

So if you think @Stu's a twat (and I'm sure it's crossed some of our minds) then nominate him. Similarly, if you think @rennie deserves a shout out for his cider-swilling bloated Elvis impersonations, then throw his name in the hat!

Also......you can win MOTY.......and also win TOTY! So just because @fastbob cleared up on that award with his technical advice.....it doesn't necessarily mean that he's NOT a twat. He does own a Harley after all.

One name may spring immediately to mind for this award......but I believe the quantity of twats here run much deeper.

You just need to look at the Gammons as an example. And also Chinese bike owners......particularly @Fred who actually misses owning his! Sounds to me a bit like missing having Herpes.......but what do I know of Chinese bikes and Herpes?

So this is the same system as MOTY.......give your nominations and ideally state why you think they're a twat! We then get a shortlist and it goes to a Poll! If you want to nominate somebody anonymously.......just PM me your nominee. Discretion is my middle name!

So let the nominations begin!

Yep...sums me up!

We have the first nominee .....it was done via PM so I can't divulge who the sender was!

Their nomination was for The twat that keeps posting videos of himself riding round in the sunshine

So I guess I'm now the first name in the hat!

We have the first nominee .....it was done via PM so I can't divulge who the sender was!

Their nomination was for The twat that keeps posting videos of himself riding round in the sunshine

So I guess I'm now the first name in the hat!

Come on then you twat who is it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I nominate , any one that flounced off in a huff in 2019.... twats.

You can't nominate people who are no longer here as a twat..... you twat!

Or is this your first move towards this award?

I also nominate @XTreme especially for saying this was my suggestion! :shock:

I also nominate @Six30 just because!

:D

I have wrote down the names of all the twats who are on the forum over the time I've been here , but its gonna cost you to peek inside my Twatuary (Just made that word up ,good init)

I have wrote down the names of all the twats who are on the forum over the time I've been here , but its gonna cost you to peek inside my Twatuary (Just made that word up ,good init)

bet its a big list :lol:

Am I on it?

You told me to go for it!

And you only get one nomination.......same as the rest of us! No special treatment for you!

So as I'm already nominated then that counts as a nomination for Six!

Entrants so far:

[mention]XTreme[/mention]

[mention]Six30[/mention]

And you only get one nomination.......same as the rest of us! No special treatment for you!

Entrants so far:

@XTreme

@Six30

You suggested it and I said knock yourself out! :lol:

I was hoping you would take it literally :D

Entrants so far:

@XTreme

@Six30

No no ... stu nominated you first , I was an after thought , so your stu’s little cherry pie twat

Am I on it?

Certainly not [mention]Stu[/mention] I look on you as a father figure, nay a holy father figure who walks on water, a father confessor , who could probably heal the worlds wrongs, and if you believe that you can knit snot :lol:

Am I on it?

Certainly not @Stu I look on you as a father figure, nay a holy father figure who walks on water, a father confessor , who could probably heal the worlds wrongs, and if you believe that you can knit snot :lol:

I am a young whipper snapper! I am no way old enough to be a father figure :lol:

Entrants so far:

@XTreme

@Six30

No no ... stu nominated you first , I was an after thought , so your stu’s little cherry pie twat

I can swap them around :D

Entrants so far:

@XTreme

@Six30

No......I'd already been nominated......4 posts above Stu's nomination.

This is not the vote.....it's the names to go forward into the vote!

And you're in courtesy of Stu!

Rules is rules!

Am I on it?

Certainly not @Stu I look on you as a father figure, nay a holy father figure who walks on water, a father confessor , who could probably heal the worlds wrongs, and if you believe that you can knit snot :lol:

Seems like [mention]MrPickwick[/mention] is trying [mention]Richzx6r[/mention]'s tactic of blatant grovelling!

Worth bearing in mind if you're undecided on a nominee!