• pbassred
    • Gerontious
    • Richzx6r
    • fastbob
    • MrPickwick
    • dynax

bet its a big list :lol:

Am I on it?

Certainly not @Stu I look on you as a father figure, nay a holy father figure who walks on water, a father confessor , who could probably heal the worlds wrongs, and if you believe that you can knit snot :lol:

Seems like @MrPickwick is trying @Richzx6r's tactic of blatant grovelling!

Worth bearing in mind if you're undecided on a nominee!

I'd flounce if I thought that would give me a chance of winning, but if I won in my absence I wouldn't know and I'd have to come back to find out, and then get stripped of my title, what a predicament, advice needed :crybaby:

Guest Richzx6r

You told me to go for it!

And you only get one nomination.......same as the rest of us! No special treatment for you!

So as I'm already nominated then that counts as a nomination for Six!

Entrants so far:

@XTreme

@Six30

No no ... stu nominated you first , I was an after thought , so your stu’s little cherry pie twat

No......I'd already been nominated......4 posts above Stu's nomination.

This is not the vote.....it's the names to go forward into the vote!

And you're in courtesy of Stu!

Rules is rules!

And where would we be without rules........

Certainly not @Stu I look on you as a father figure, nay a holy father figure who walks on water, a father confessor , who could probably heal the worlds wrongs, and if you believe that you can knit snot :lol:

Seems like @MrPickwick is trying @Richzx6r's tactic of blatant grovelling!

Worth bearing in mind if you're undecided on a nominee!

I'd flounce if I thought that would give me a chance of winning, but if I won in my absence I wouldn't know and I'd have to come back to find out, and then get stripped of my title, what a predicament, advice needed :crybaby:

PM [mention]fastbob[/mention]......who, as Man of the Year, is now available to provide advice to forum members on all matters pertaining to social, emotional, and sexual issues.

After his embarrassing grovelling failed in MOTY, [mention]Richzx6r[/mention] has now resorted to talking to himself and making no f@cking sense in TOTY!

So if you're looking for a twat to nominate you could do a lot worse than [mention]Richzx6r[/mention].

Guest Richzx6r

After his embarrassing grovelling failed in MOTY, @Richzx6r has now resorted to talking to himself and making no f@cking sense in TOTY!

So if you're looking for a twat to nominate you could do a lot worse than @Richzx6r.

Just because you lot dont know what I'm on about doesn't make me a twat I think it makes everyone who hasn't seen time gentleman please a twat 8-)

After his embarrassing grovelling failed in MOTY, @Richzx6r has now resorted to talking to himself and making no f@cking sense in TOTY!

So if you're looking for a twat to nominate you could do a lot worse than @Richzx6r.

Just because you lot dont know what I'm on about doesn't make me a twat I think it makes everyone who hasn't seen time gentleman please a twat 8-)

Twat

Guest Richzx6r

Twat

I'll accept that as a compliment as I can be a twat though I'm more generally known as a horrible c*nt :D

Your all onto a hiding to nowt.

There is and always has been one twat above all others.

Someone who can take the most calm collect mild mannered forum members and turn them into raving flouncers

He's done it before and he will do it again.

Some say he was conceived after his mam had unprotected sex with a cucumber and that every year when the clocks change he removes his penis and goes down to Aldi to despoile the veg.

All we know is he's called Six......

I'm putting my full weight behind keeping six a twat and as a twat he gets the full recognition a twat deserves

👍

Someone who can take the most calm collect mild mannered forum members and turn them into raving flouncers

I was away (not flouncing, just between bikes) so I don't know what happened in my absence.........only that half the forum had disappeared!

Guest Richzx6r

I was away (not flouncing, just between bikes) so I don't know what happened in my absence.........only that half the forum had disappeared!

Yea we all blame six

I want to vote for bender to be top twat ....

So is that a nomination? :lol:

Sounds like it to me......so we now have:

[mention]XTreme[/mention]

[mention]Six30[/mention]

[mention]Bender[/mention]

Can I nominate myself? The other day I was asking my wife if she thought it was odd that I have no friends, and she said "Maybe for anyone else it would be, but you're a massive c*nt and everyone hates you."

Sounds like a shoo in to me!

:lol:

Guest Richzx6r

Can I nominate myself? The other day I was asking my wife if she thought it was odd that I have no friends, and she said "Maybe for anyone else it would be, but you're a massive c*nt and everyone hates you."

Sounds like a shoo in to me!

:lol:

Sounds like you are a twat :lol:

I think we can add pbassred to the list for his last thread :thumb:

Got a link Rich?

Updated list:

[mention]Six30[/mention]

[mention]pbassred[/mention]

Updated list to reflect the fact that [mention]Richzx6r[/mention] made a complete twat of himself while nominating somebody else as a twat!

Now that's what you call multitasking!

Updated list:

[mention]Six30[/mention]

[mention]pbassred[/mention]

[mention]Richzx6r[/mention]