• Six30
    • Bender
    • pbassred
    • Gerontious
    • Richzx6r
    • fastbob
    • MrPickwick
    • dynax

It seems that [mention]fastbob[/mention] is very active elsewhere on the site dealing with every distraught Chinese motorcycle owner in the composed manner that won him MOTY. Yet he's swerving this thread!

What can we learn from this? :?:

It seems that @fastbob is very active elsewhere on the site dealing with every distraught Chinese motorcycle owner in the composed manner that won him MOTY. Yet he's swerving this thread!

He's a twat! :lol: :lol:

Can I take that as a nomination?

It seems that @fastbob is very active elsewhere on the site dealing with every distraught Chinese motorcycle owner in the composed manner that won him MOTY. Yet he's swerving this thread!

He's a twat! :lol: :lol:

Can I take that as a nomination?

Thinking... If i nominate [mention]fastbob[/mention] I could win this , cos then I'd have the whole of the Forum on my back. ...Yes I nominate him :popcorn: :hitfan:

Bob's in.......and so is [mention]MrPickwick[/mention].

[mention]XTreme[/mention]

[mention]Six30[/mention]

[mention]Bender[/mention]

[mention]pbassred[/mention]

[mention]Richzx6r[/mention]

[mention]fastbob[/mention]

[mention]MrPickwick[/mention]

Fook me! i never realised we had so many twats on the forum, this is going to be time consuming deciding who my vote goes to, when do the polls open? :cheers:

Let's kick it off tomorrow morning........and then let it run till Friday evening 7PM.

But I'll set the poll to flexible vote!

This means that if you vote for somebody on Monday, and during the course of the work somebody different makes a complete twat of themselves, you can switch your vote to them!

So it's all to play for this coming week.......and it gives all candidates the opportunity to make a complete f@cking twat of themselves!

And [mention]Stu[/mention] has said there's going to be a prize for the winner.......so the stakes are high!

Fook me! i never realised we had so many twats on the forum, this is going to be time consuming deciding who my vote goes to, when do the polls open? :cheers:

Let's kick it off tomorrow morning........and then let it run till Friday evening 7PM.

This means that if you vote for somebody on Monday, and during the course of the work somebody different makes a complete twat of themselves, you can switch your vote to them!

So it's all to play for this coming week.......and it gives all candidates the opportunity to make a complete f@cking twat of themselves!

And @Stu has said there's going to be a prize for the winner.......so the stakes are high!

Bugger me, I've started too soon , changed my avatar , been insulting, people have short memories, but I would like a new pair of boots [mention]Stu[/mention] :thumb:

Hope your wheels fall off your bike :twisted:

Ah being of chinese origin they probably will :lol:

You will have to do better than that to get my vote Mr Pickwick :thumb:

How about I come round and dump on your front door step :evil:

Somebody already did that when they delivered his bike!

Somebody already did that when they delivered his bike!

Not a bad insult, but could try harder :evil:

And @Stu has said there's going to be a prize for the winner.......so the stakes are high!

a prize you say .... how about this then... got up brushed me teeth , washed me nuts and that , went round shop for milk, gone into work,went to mcdonalds for a coffee, see a mate half hour later who said you got all toothpaste up the side of your face.... what a fooking twat :D

They do say variety is the spice of life, and would probably enhance the general appearance of my step :thumb:

They do say variety is the spice of life, and would probably enhance the general appearance of my step :thumb:

Not if I had the skitters and pebble dashed your house :evil:

Not if I had the skitters and pebble dashed your house :evil:

Make sure it has some nuts in it, i used have a great time as kid picking bits of pebble dash off, nothing like re kindling a childhood passion :thumb:

@XTreme has failed to tell you that he is supplying the prize!

It's probably donkey shit :lol:

There's no need to be modest [mention]Stu[/mention].

After all, you need to present a more positive image after all those unsubstantiated rumours about YOU being that pervert in Hull with the small dick.

@XTreme has failed to tell you that he is supplying the prize!

It's probably donkey shit :lol:

There's no need to be modest @Stu.

After all, you need to present a more positive image after all those unsubstantiated rumours about YOU being that pervert in Hull with the small dick.

im out if the prize is Stu flashing

Bugger me

Seems a radical strategy to adopt to get votes.......but it just goes to show the prestige that TOTY has!

Form an orderly queue . :booty: