Dynax's TWAT of the year campaign thread

dynax

Firstly i would like to thank Mr Pickwick for the nomination, as quite frankly there is no else fit to be called TWAT of the year, I will give my solemn promise to uphold this title until as such time that it is awarded to someone else ( highly unlikely :lol: ), my campaign is to show you good untwatty people why i deserve this highly coveted award, the official polls do not open till tomorrow but being a genuine and honourable TWAT, all is fair in love and war as they say, and i love being a TWAT and will wage war on those that oppose me, so let the battle begin and i will show you all what a TWAT i really am, thank you :salute:

Guest Richzx6r

Firstly i would like to thank Mr Pickwick for the nomination, as quite frankly there is no else fit to be called TWAT of the year, I will give my solemn promise to uphold this title until as such time that it is awarded to someone else ( highly unlikely :lol: ), my campaign is to show you good untwatty people why i deserve this highly coveted award, the official polls do not open till tomorrow but being a genuine and honourable TWAT, all is fair in love and war as they say, and i love being a TWAT and will wage war on those that oppose me, so let the battle begin and i will show you all what a TWAT i really am, thank you :salute:

F*ck you I'm a bigger twat than you :twisted:

Bigger is not neccessarily the best :booty:

As you know there has been a recent campaign regarding MARMITE, and i have to say i am a convert i love the stuff, it is the best thing for practical jokes i have used for ages, try it for yourselves, smear some on the toilet seat and wait for the reaction :lol: , or another one walk into the room with it on your fingers and say " have we got any toilet paper" :cheers:

Guest Richzx6r

Bigger is not neccessarily the best :booty:

Only a little twat would say that

As you know there has been a recent campaign regarding MARMITE, and i have to say i am a convert i love the stuff, it is the best thing for practical jokes i have used for ages, try it for yourselves, smear some on the toilet seat and wait for the reaction :lol: , or another one walk into the room with it on your fingers and say " have we got any toilet paper" :cheers:

Fu*king hell, you can't even get that right. Everyone knows it's Bovril for the shitty finger gag. :roll: