• Six30
    • Bender
    • pbassred
    • Gerontious
    • Richzx6r
    • fastbob
    • MrPickwick
    • dynax

when i win this , and beat the other twats in the twat list , iv'e been informed i'm going to be the twats list mod, so you other twats will bow to me ...your leader :D

All Hail Twatty McTwatface :salute: :salute: :salute:

argh Pickwick , you'll now be known as Pike...stupid boy :salute:

Thank You Master :salute:

We have the first nominee .....it was done via PM so I can't divulge who the sender was!

Their nomination was for The twat that keeps posting videos of himself riding round in the sunshine

So I guess I'm now the first name in the hat!

I can't believe that sunshine twat isn't winning!! All that effort, the relocating, the riding and recording, the editing.. All for nowt?

We have the first nominee .....it was done via PM so I can't divulge who the sender was!

Their nomination was for The twat that keeps posting videos of himself riding round in the sunshine

So I guess I'm now the first name in the hat!

I can't believe that sunshine twat isn't winning!! All that effort, the relocating, the riding and recording, the editing.. All for nowt?

So I moved to Spain in 2005 just so I could win a Twat competition in 2020?

If you'd come out with that a few days earlier you'd have been a contender!

Your card's marked for next year though without a doubt.

You Twat!

Guest Richzx6r

Only 2 more days left to get your vote in!

I see your closing in, twat

Unlike us by looks of it we're not twats at all :scratch: guess they don't know us very well......

I'm afraid I won't be voting for any of you, as even the combined twatishness of everyone who has ever been a twat over the long and illustrious history of this forum wouldn't come anywhere close to the twatishness of that nauseating ginger turd Harry the Half-wit Prince. I cannot, in all conscience, waste a vote for utter twattery on one of you fine people when a more deserving recipient is currently serving up yet another whiny instalment of the twattishly over-priveledged life of a limp-dick multi-millionaire with shit for brains.

I'm afraid I won't be voting for any of you, as even the combined twatishness of everyone who has ever been a twat over the long and illustrious history of this forum wouldn't come anywhere close to the twatishness of that nauseating ginger turd Harry the Half-wit Prince. I cannot, in all conscience, waste a vote for utter twattery on one of you fine people when a more deserving recipient is currently serving up yet another whiny instalment of the twattishly over-priveledged life of a limp-dick multi-millionaire with shit for brains.

Harrys ball are well in truly in his wifes handbag.

Harrys ball are well in truly in his wifes handbag.

Besides, it's not as of he's actual royalty...

prince-harry-james-hewitt-1522075601.jpg.d7fef7fa165671baf9c9eab7d724071b.jpg

WTF's going on with the Poll now.......has the software f@cked up?

The only one with a vote is Gerontious.

Some twat must have broke it.

I haven't been on since earlier today.....busy with work!

Thought I'd check in to see how many more twats have fitted me up and all votes gone!