Cardo packtalk bold not reconnecting in dmc

Hi y'all.

My missus and me have the packtalk bold, love them but dont sing along to the radio, it confuses the hell out of them.

Anyhow we switch on in tbe garage and the headsets connect instantly in dmc. She shoots off leaving me to close the garage door and catch up. When we catch up the headsets will not reconnect so i usualy end up ringing her, which works fine.

Anyone else found this and has a solution?

We are waiting for a response from cardo.

I have had this a few times with a mate! Although slightly different

Never been a problem with the wife's headset but whenever my mate joins us its a pain in the rear to get them to connect! Once connected though they never have a problem when I get out of range then join back up on the same ride! But once we part company and join up on our next ride usually up to a few weeks later we have the issue of re connecting.

Me and my Mrs get this very occasionally if I ride too far ahead and we disconnect. Happens maybe 1 in 10-20 times. Sometimes I can hear her but she can't hear me or vice verse or neither can hear.

The solution for us is to turn them off and on again. I turn mine off and back on if we don't regain comms she turns hers off and on. Works almost every time.