• Six30
    • Bender
    • pbassred
    • Gerontious
    • Richzx6r
    • fastbob
    • MrPickwick
    • dynax

Seems like Six has come from behind and and is giving Gerontious a good licking!

look at extreme all happy now with a little bit of wee dribbling out.... not like the pure panic yesterday when he was in front :lol:

Seems like Six has come from behind and and is giving Gerontious a good licking!

look at extreme all happy now with a little bit of wee dribbling out.... not like the pure panic yesterday when he was in front :lol:

Still all to play for......two days to go!

Looks like the poll has closed!

And I understand that @Stu will now present the winner with their award.......a lifetime ban!

Great bit of fun though [mention]XTreme[/mention] , glad I dont have to call anyone a twat anymore , after doing it on here almost said it to the missus and I never swear in front of her :hitfan:

i've won ..thanks to every one that voted for me, i knew i was special and not just cause i get the front seat on the onion bus ..

13148417-hand-lifting-up-a-silver-trophy.jpg

Well I'm relieved that it's a cup and not some kind of sculpture . The mind boggles .

And I understand that @Stu will now present the winner with their award.......a lifetime ban!

fook off , I want to retain my title this year. 8-)

Great bit of fun though @XTreme , glad I dont have to call anyone a twat anymore , after doing it on here almost said it to the missus and I never swear in front of her :hitfan:

Breaks the monotony generated by the pimple-bursting adolescents and their Chinese bike problems!

Great bit of fun though @XTreme , glad I dont have to call anyone a twat anymore , after doing it on here almost said it to the missus and I never swear in front of her :hitfan:

Breaks the monotony generated by the pimple-bursting adolescents and their Chinese bike problems!

OOH I wish I had a Chinese bike AND PIMLES again :twisted:

my mrs likes me swearing it makes her moist.

Edited by Six30

wheres our runner up Gerontious, not far behind in second place, keep up the good work and better luck next time :thumb:

Does not showing up to collect the runners up prize guarantee a head start in the 2020 vote?

oh yes :thumb:

wheres our runner up Gerontious, not far behind in second place, keep up the good work and better luck next time :thumb:

Does not showing up to collect the runners up prize guarantee a head start in the 2020 vote?

oh yes :thumb:

Seems about right, then.