Jobs....

Guest Richzx6r

Guest Richzx6r

Well im no longer an employee of the joke that is Hermes....due to my recent pretty severe illness they deem it a big problem and have decided to terminate my contract.....but every silver lining and all iv now secured a job starting Monday in a car garage :thumb:

Well im no longer an employee of the joke that is Hermes....due to my recent pretty severe illness they deem it a big problem and have decided to terminate my contract.....but every silver lining and all iv now secured a job starting Monday in a car garage :thumb:

Well done !

Well done !

Wish you luck :cheers:

nice one mate :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

Congratulations. Hope it goes well for you. What kind of thing will you be doing?

Its just a generic car garage so services, gearbox repairs, engine rebuilds :thumb:

And hopefully nothing that requires too much electricity

What kind of thing will you be doing?

If he relies on his Hermes training, then delivering the customers car back to the wrong address, chucking the keys over the hedge and not answering the phone when they call to complain.

:D

Guest Richzx6r

What kind of thing will you be doing?

If he relies on his Hermes training, then delivering the customers car back to the wrong address, chucking the keys over the hedge and not answering the phone when they call to complain.

:D

Yea you have Hermes down to task there mate, I am actually relieved to be out of there, the place was run by a bunch of complete nazis

Guest Richzx6r

its all diagnostics and computer says no now....so hope your ok with a broom and kettle :thumb:

and so a new chapter of your life begins , good luck :thumb:

Well he does alot of engine and gearbox repairs so it will hopefully suit me well :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

well done you soon collared that job 8-)

I have been in talks with the guy who owns the place since late November early December so its been in the pipeline for a while but now I have been released I can go for it

Just a little souvenir 😁

Polish_20200117_092555798.thumb.png.ef5c5ab6e769db2ab796d134264d2c2f.png

Guest Richzx6r

Just a little souvenir 😁

Honestly that's clean compared to what iv seen, if seen it where the pile of boxes was higher than the belt system

he does alot of engine and gearbox repairs so it will hopefully suit me well :thumb:

That sounds great mate - much better than the old job. :thumb:

In my final year at high school I had to do a two week work experience placement, and chose a local garage. My old man had just kicked the bucket, so I figured I ought to learn how to fix the shitty old car he'd left us with when it was playing up, which was most of the time. The careers adviser vetoed it on the grounds that I'd learn nothing useful in two weeks, and would probably spend my time making the tea. Instead, they sent me to a photography studio where I spent a fortnight at a copying stand, turning pages and pressing a shutter release. That turned out to be so much more useful! :lol: