125cc moped on finance

JustpassedCBT

Hi everyone my honda lead moped has decided to stop working at all. So Im looking for a 125cc moped on finance in the sheffield area or someone that can deliver if it's further afield. I'm not wanting to spend a fortune so if anyone can give me any advice on were is best it would be much appreciated.

Hi everyone my honda lead moped has decided to stop working at all. So Im looking for a 125cc moped on finance in the sheffield area or someone that can deliver if it's further afield. I'm not wanting to spend a fortune so if anyone can give me any advice on were is best it would be much appreciated.

Two options , fix the one you have, or go to the nearest Scooter shop and buy one . Google Scooter Shop Sheffield , result : Sheffield Scooters Ltd . I'm 59 you know . https://www.sheffieldscooters.com/

Thank you for your message. I have tried looking online but the only ones I have found have been either lexmoto scooters which I've heard bad things about or scooters that are 4k-5k which I don't have the budget for. And my current scooker isn't going to be worth fixing

Thank you for your message. I have tried looking online but the only ones I have found have been either lexmoto scooters which I've heard bad things about or scooters that are 4k-5k which I don't have the budget for. And my current scooker isn't going to be worth fixing

Im not sure where you get that price from. you can buy a brand new Honda SH125 for £3500 thats a new 'old' bike. in fact just a quick scan and i came across this. 0% finance = £72 a month. with all the benefits of buying a brand new bike.. this one IS brand new.. just a previous year.

https://tinyurl.com/suxu3d6

If you want a good bike.. then its always best to start with the dealerships. that will give you a base-line to work from if you decide to go to the independents or private sellers.

Whats wrong with your bike?

the adage that chinse bikes = bad is starting to become obselete. Mainly because UK importers are waking up to the need for chinese bikes to be fit for UK weather. that said the qaulity of a lexmoto is poorer no doubt, mine is rusting like a rusty thing from rustville with a bad case of rustitess.

that said if you are prepared to maintain often than the important parts such as frame, wheels,brakes, engine electrics are faultless imo. its the sundries that rot...

the adage that chinse bikes = bad is starting to become obselete. Mainly because UK importers are waking up to the need for chinese bikes to be fit for UK weather. that said the qaulity of a lexmoto is poorer no doubt, mine is rusting like a rusty thing from rustville with a bad case of rustitess.

that said if you are prepared to maintain often than the important parts such as frame, wheels,brakes, engine electrics are faultless imo. its the sundries that rot...

Take a look at kymco they used to build parts for Honda then BMW they make some nice small capacity machines