Feeling bad enough .

fastbob

I'm off work with the Man Flu . As if that isn't bad enough I'm watching a bit of telly and I must have seen a hundred funeral plan adverts already . Not exactly conducive to lifting my spirits . Carol Vordeman used to look great for her age but now she's starting to look a bit weird . I think the perfect dental work is affecting her speech a bit too .

I'm off work with the Man Flu . As if that isn't bad enough I'm watching a bit of telly and I must have seen a hundred funeral plan adverts already . Not exactly conducive to lifting my spirits . Carol Vordeman used to look great for her age but now she's starting to look a bit weird . I think the perfect dental work is affecting her speech a bit too .

Sorry to hear you're not well. I rarely watch telly but happened to see Ms Vordeman on that funeral advert the other day. Either she's wearing a wig or dyed her hair a funny colour.

If you're feeling really poorly and want advice on planning your funeral I'd be happy to oblige. I have a free slot a week on Thursday. :twisted:

But - I hope you're feeling better soon.

I can go for a ride then instead. :angel12:

F**k me I've been asked write my Will about thirty times now . It's not that I don't care about Donkeys etc and I hope my dear Mother lives for ever but there's no need to go putting funny ideas in people's heads .

Guest Richzx6r

F**k me I've been asked write my Will about thirty times now . It's not that I don't care about Donkeys etc and I hope my dear Mother lives for ever but there's no need to go putting funny ideas in people's heads .

So what are you leaving to us forum members :P

Hope you feel better soon mate

I've got the manflu too but dragged myself into work yesterday for overtime ohhow I regretted that! Jetwashed the old deals drive today etc. Yes daytime TV isn't great I try to avoid watching it or load up some recorded programs on the sky box.

Hope it feeling better, try echinacea tablets I was recommended them by my gp take them on and off over the winter period and have a lot less colds etc my first and hopefully last of the winter !

I’ve been retired for 2 years and so far have resisted any temptation to watch daytime TV.

When Missus Mickly puts it on, I bugger off & do something else.

When I was working & caught Man flu ( which incidentally IS FATAL, the only reason we don’t die in our droves is be as we are man enough to fight it off 😁) I still resisted & just got the missus to buy a load of bike mags, plus caught up with reading all the bike books people have bought me over the years.

Btw [mention]fastbob[/mention] , has Bob not brought you a healthy meal of live mouse / bird / frog?

In true cat tradition Bob has shown complete indifference to my plight . I've no idea why , but when I have been ill in the past he has shown a tendency to creep up on me in my sleep and land a vicious slashing blow upon my nose . On several occasions I have woken with a scream just as the blood starts to flow . Bob is usually a mild mannered and affectionate cat so the only explanation I can offer is that he doesn't like snoring or wheezing . It's all a bit troubling because it hasn't happened yet .

Polish_20200120_214525768.thumb.jpg.fc6ffc958456f23f530e02c8843ba730.jpg

Guest Richzx6r

Well I feel much better after my bout of sepsis :thumb:

Though I have been told by the doctor that I have to go back to the doctor pretty much as soon as I do get a cold or anything as it could develop in to something more serious pretty quickly due to the sepsis.....though I think the doctor is probably just being very over causious

I've had whatever this is since before Christmas!

It keeps coming and going and symptoms changing

I'm at work but did have a couple of days off

I'm fed up of feeling shitty! :lol:

Hope you all get well soon

Exactly what a colleague said the other day , this thing keeps reinventing itself . I'm going back tomorrow but my voice might not hold out .

In true cat tradition Bob has shown complete indifference to my plight . I've no idea why , but when I have been ill in the past he has shown a tendency to creep up on me in my sleep and land a vicious slashing blow upon my nose . On several occasions I have woken with a scream just as the blood starts to flow . Bob is usually a mild mannered and affectionate cat so the only explanation I can offer is that he doesn't like snoring or wheezing . It's all a bit troubling because it hasn't happened yet .

he is probably telling you to snap out of it :)

It has been brought to my attention that Corona is an anagram of Racoon. For those suffering from a virus this may not be comforting news.

I think Racoons are one of the coolest animals on the planet .

Polish_20200130_160024141.png.4dd3a9b61dd344b0cebc71405e39ffa5.png

It has been brought to my attention that Corona is an anagram of Racoon. For those suffering from a virus this may not be comforting news.

I think Racoons are one of the coolest animals on the planet .

Yes, but Racoon city is where the T virus began. And that did not end well.