You just can't get the staff these days...

MarkW

I saw "Deleted" and thought "Mark W? Flouncing!? NO!? This I have to see".

To find out you were just being nice to employees?... My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

:lol:

Ha ha!

Well, Bianco was right really - there's always a chance one of them could see it, and I wouldn't want to upset the little darlings unnecessarily.

I really have no time for drips though. I just can't tolerate weak and feeble people who think that if they sit there and cry someone else will come along and solve all their problems. One of our staff causes me issues every now and then because he tends to go at things like a bull at a gate, meeting every challenge head-on and battering it into submission rather than thinking things through a bit more first. But I'd rather have someone with his positive can-do attitude any day over some wet lettuce who just sits there and cries. :crybaby:

Guest Richzx6r

To find out you were just being nice to employees?... My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Ha ha!

Well, Bianco was right really - there's always a chance one of them could see it, and I wouldn't want to upset the little darlings unnecessarily.

I really have no time for drips though. I just can't tolerate weak and feeble people who think that if they sit there and cry someone else will come along and solve all their problems. One of our staff causes me issues every now and then because he tends to go at things like a bull at a gate, meeting every challenge head-on and battering it into submission rather than thinking things through a bit more first. But I'd rather have someone with his positive can-do attitude any day over some wet lettuce who just sits there and cries. :crybaby:

Give us a job then mark :thumb:

Ha ha!

You`ve just got a new job!

Don`t tell us you are thinking of flouncing out of that one already lol.

Cheers

Ian

Guest Richzx6r

Ha ha!

You`ve just got a new job!

Don`t tell us you are thinking of flouncing out of that one already lol.

Cheers

Ian

Mate the guys a joke, he is expecting me to be ok with being paid 40 quid for 2 days work.......

Guest Richzx6r

But apparently I'm getting half of every job I do so if he thinks he only got 80 quid for doing an intercooler swap which was a pig of a job and took best part of 12 hours then hes thinking I'm some kind of mug as he gave me 30 quid for Monday and 10 quid for yesterday

But apparently I'm getting half of every job I do so if he thinks he only got 80 quid for doing an intercooler swap which was a pig of a job and took best part of 12 hours then hes thinking I'm some kind of mug as he gave me 30 quid for Monday and 10 quid for yesterday

Can't you get the minimum wage?

I wouldn't get out of bed for less than £150 :shock:

Guest Richzx6r

Can't you get the minimum wage?

I wouldn't get out of bed for less than £150 :shock:

Hes doing it cash in hand....not on the books it's a joke mate

£40 for two days work :shock: get in that Audi and wheel spin the fook out of there.

Guest Richzx6r

£40 for two days work :shock: get in that Audi and wheel spin the fook out of there.

Yea its like he thinks I'm some kind of mug

[mention]Richzx6r[/mention] you need to get out of there ASAP!he should be paying you the National minimum wage at least!

If this sort of thing is starting now after 2 days then it won't get better!

Guest Richzx6r

@Richzx6r you need to get out of there ASAP!he should be paying you the National minimum wage at least!

If this sort of thing is starting now after 2 days then it won't get better!

Yea I'm already looking for something that pays at least now.

I'd get more on the dole

Don't know what the going rate for a skilled motor mechanic is but I'm damned sure it's more than the minimum wage. This 'friend' surely ain't no friend of yours. He's just taking the piss and if it's off the books the chances are you won't be covered under his insurance in the event of anything going wrong. Move on soonest!

Guest Richzx6r

Don't know what the going rate for a skilled motor mechanic is but I'm damned sure it's more than the minimum wage. This 'friend' surely ain't no friend of yours. He's just taking the piss and if it's off the books the chances are you won't be covered under his insurance in the event of anything going wrong. Move on soonest!

Aye its around 15 quid an hour or so, and I hadn't thought about the insurance side of things.

I'm looking for something else now

• 2 weeks later...

Aye its around 15 quid an hour or so, and I hadn't thought about the insurance side of things.

As a pensioner I w advise you to make sure that your NI is being paid. I have a friend who boasted for years about how he managed avoid paying NI and tax. He now gets about £60 a week pension instead of the £180 a week I get

Guest Richzx6r

As a pensioner I w advise you to make sure that your NI is being paid. I have a friend who boasted for years about how he managed avoid paying NI and tax. He now gets about £60 a week pension instead of the £180 a week I get

Don't worry I'm not working there anymore