Shit in a bun

fastbob

Not suggesting that you should flounce at all . You just don't seem very happy these days .

Don't seem very happy?

I'm not sure where you've got that idea.........because over the last 3 weeks or so I've hardly been here as I've been busy with work.

And regarding what I have posted......for example the phrase you quoted "Bellends , Knuckle Draggers and Boring Twats" are you able to discern the difference between laddish banter and malice?

I would have thought that given your age and experience within the biker community you'd be familiar with that.

Absolutely fine with that myself and I'm sure you mean no malice , I was thinking more of new members I suppose . Not every motorcyclist has a Biker past or Biker attitude .

bob and xtreme … get a room you benders :booty:

Don't fetch me into it....

I've always meant to ask you.......why did you choose that name?

Bite my shiny metal ass

Just so I could use that line 😁

Bender Bending Rodríguez is a role model I look upto and attempt to mirror at any given opportunity

Don't fetch me into it....

I've always meant to ask you.......why did you choose that name?

Bite my shiny metal ass

Just so I could use that line 😁

Bender Bending Rodríguez is a role model I look upto and attempt to mirror at any given opportunity

I wish I'd never asked now!

He'll give the burger a try in that case, as he'll be 40% vegetarian if he's following Bender's example. :lol:

I was in Burger king yesterday as I was working on site. Tried this vege-burger because of this thread.

It tasted great, I was actually very surprised, even though it probably absorbs some taste from the grill it shares with the meat. I'm not going to give up the chicken/beef, but I'd rotate it in.

Don't know what you chaps are worried about :lol:

He'll give the burger a try in that case, as he'll be 40% vegetarian if he's following Bender's example. :lol:

I was in Burger king yesterday as I was working on site. Tried this vege-burger because of this thread.

It tasted great, I was actually very surprised, even though it probably absorbs some taste from the grill it shares with the meat. I'm not going to give up the chicken/beef, but I'd rotate it in.

Don't know what you chaps are worried about :lol:

Not worried at all , I'm going to try one . All this started as a little bit of fake news that I made up about a Thunburger .

i used to work at a building firm and most of the office staff were veggies and vegans and you have never seen such a pasty faced looking lot you wouldnt have made one healthy person out of the lot of them , im sticking to eating meat :roll:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah Burger King has gone all out social justice for a while now, haha.

I guess some of the burgers are ok (some) but the social justice stuff is just cringe and kinda strange in a burger place.

I think I prefer McD's overall but would go to either for the burgers and coffee only though.