The Weekend Starts Here!

XTreme

Some of you oldies will understand the intro.......the rest will just hear a whoosh!

It's been brought to my attention that since all the Polls ended this place has become completely stagnant! Except for more weirdos with broken Chinese mopeds of course!

Poor old Stu isn't well......and at the best of times he lacks the intellect to come up with any ideas of his own! So we gotta help him out here!

And what better way than a weekend thread! So what you got planned? Where are you going? Will there be blowjobs or gangbangs? Or Police chases?

Whatever it is......make it interesting! And we don't need to know about your pimple bursting or sodomising that's for sure!

It's over to you!

I shall be vaporising oxalic acid. It gives me a buzz.

Better than putting pharmacuticals up your snout lol.

My spelling needs improving but I hope you get my point?

I have started a new thread for us to tell everyone when suppliers get it right (I know I nicked it from elsewhere ).

Hope it helps?

Cheers

Ian

I think I'm going to be dragged to the shops in Baza tomorrow morning......maybe get out for an hour in the afternoon!

But Sunday I'm going in search of another Abandoned Village!

And there will be pics and vids so you landlocked Gammons can live vicariously through my thrilling exploits! 8-)

I shall be vaporising oxalic acid. It gives me a buzz.

Better than putting pharmacuticals up your snout lol.

I aim not to get this up my snout - or I'd wind up six feet under pushing up the daisies.

Fair point well made now I have been afforded time to google I fully realise that couldn't be described as recreational lol.

Cheers

Ian

Mine a bit boring. Started tonight with cleaning, stripping down and oiling up a concept 2 rower I've just bought it was a real steal. A relaxing evening with a single malt, wetherspoons breakfast tomorrow followed by a bit of whatever happens and a 40th bday party on the evening. Supposedly an iam observed ride on sunday but I'm not feeling the weather will be in my favour!

We used to have a what you doing this weekend thread but it died a death!

The concept is a good one though Ian.......the problem, as always, is participation.

The only thing this bunch of blowhards can get enthusiastic about is voting for a Twat!

And that's even when they know it's a one horse race!

I'm still none the wiser how [mention]Gerontious[/mention] ended up with 7 votes and I ended up with 4.

This weekend, to obtain a work qualification I'll be continuing to write my thesis on why males who access indecent images of children give themselves permission to offend.

And I'll be watching the rugby

:thumb: Hows that for participation?

Guest Richzx6r

Stella infusion well underway, the burning decision is life of Brian or holy grail..............

Definitely holy grail followed by life of Brian followed by and now for something completely different :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

So my weekend started off tonight with a rugby game against blaydon followed by a pint of cider after than a KFC and now hearing my bed calling me, tomorrow will be consisting of getting some jump leads to see if I can resurrect the battery on the bike, then if that fails I'll be getting it replaced under warranty from halfords, then the missus wants to go to some cat cafe type place..... :roll: then I'll be taking her to have a look at the v strom thou I'm looking at replacing the ninja with apart from that its rugby......rugby and more rugby with a good lubricating of cider apart from that I'm doing not an awful lot :thumb:

Stella infusion well underway, the burning decision is life of Brian or holy grail..............

Definitely holy grail followed by life of Brian followed by and now for something completely different :thumb:

I went the other way 😁

Just call me phil

Guest Richzx6r

I went the other way 😁

Just call me phil

But is stella suitably lubricated