What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Have a poker night tonight. Do one monthly and as it's summer I thought I'd have it outside tonight.

I let the lads know last week I'd get the gazebo out and we'd have a bit of a BBQ to boot......yes, I said the words and now look at the weather!

Had no plans, but after being rudely awoken by a sectarian collective being noisey and (as we found out on getting home) dropping litter everywhere outside our flat we made a sharp exit and went through to Glasgow to collect a painting from the framers.

So we had breakfast of fruit scones with clotted cream and jam with coffee in a cafe. Then a walk through the Botanic Gardens where we made some friends :D

10527654_10154317375495065_2546468019698080034_n.jpg

And bought some cacti from the Botanic Gardens cactus event :)

10532555_10154317918250065_7883643531510662284_n.jpg?oh=e7b8cf8d7fe90ba7316bbb020db2b103&oe=5423CF04

Then we went to Hippo Beers and bought a selection of beers (we like our IPAs :D )

10502101_10154317908585065_6385240267707197784_n.jpg

Unfortunately the 'collective' will be returning to make more noise and drop more litter at 4pm so only briefly home before we need to head out again :/ at least it gives the beer a chance to chill!

having a family ride out up to squires, via powerhouse to get new shiny pistons for my calipers so I can get pretty babyblade back on the road. Will be the first time ive ridden the R6 since I discovered the joys of having both feet on the floor

Hey,

After been laid up for 5 years I'm finally dragging the CB500 out of storage. So it's a weekend of servicing the bike for me. New filters, plugs and fluids all round.

Hopefully Saturday night will be spent in the pub..... If not it's watching a film at home with some tinnies.

Cheers,

IM

I'm bike hunting for the other half this weekend. Looking for a little 125 sports for her as she has her cbt in a couple weeks. And tonight her friend is coming over with her 125 so I can teach my gf how to pull away stop and change gear so she has some idea before her cbt (never ridden)

• 5 years later...

Fitting a replacement battery (Motobatt MBYZ16HD).

Fitting dual horns.

Then, spending 3 or 4 hours carefully replacing plastics using the correct screws (four types, all looking alike).

Know what you mean about the screws :? I stupidly thought replacing the battery on my 1100s wouldn’t be a problem - big mistake. I imagine fitting the horns was a breeze in comparison. :D