What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Well I've just gone and picked up my new car.

It's an estate... :|

its not in a state I hope :shock: :lol:

What did you get in the end?

535. It's alright as far as estates go.

Awesome! never buy another indicator bulb again :D

Mostly getting ready for tomorrows storm. I dont fancy the idea of coming home tomorrow night to find the bikes been blown over.. so, its been put in the most shelterd spot. right up against a wall, cover on and that fixed in place with bungees. About as safe as i can make it. forecast here is 60mph winds.. which is fairly bad. Just have to keep fingers crossed till i get home at 10pm

Yesterday went to Glossop, Hope Valley, snake pass, and back home, nice 2,5 hr ride in glorious sunshine. Today instead had to go to German shepherd walk to Langsett reservoir, but after that, quick ride to snake pass (in the car with wife and the dog).

Today loads of bikes everywhere, another sunny day, bit windy but still glorious. From tonight rain so Sunday will be reserved to sleep and chilling in the leaving room.

Planning to change the oil and air filter on my bike. Replace the rear brake light switch if the generic one I bought fits and inspect spark plugs and brake pads. Also clean the bike. I shall be assisted by my five year old and father in law hopefully :-)

Also visiting my litter sister and her three kids on Sunday.

Well the plan is to put the race Busa on a trailer early in the morning and take her to Buckingham for a fuel pumpectomy and try to work out how to crack the 200 later in the year!

Hoping to get her indoors before the worst hits but not optimistic.

Maybe I shouldn't have removed all bodywork and disconnected fuel system to try to save time/money !

Cheers

Ian

From tonight rain so Sunday will be reserved to sleep and chilling in the leaving room.

The leaving room?

Where are you going?

It is stupid autocorrect that change words automatically. As I use English, Italian and Croatian on a daily base, most of the time computer gets confused as I am as well.

From tonight rain so Sunday will be reserved to sleep and chilling in the leaving room.

The leaving room?

Where are you going?

It is stupid autocorrect that change words automatically. As I use English, Italian and Croatian on a daily base, most of the time computer gets confused as I am as well.

Ha yes,auto correct can cause some amusing statements.

My car was in for some repairs and the guy text me to say about collection and rather than "I'll pick you up" it autocorrected to "I'll lick you up".

Err, no thanks I'll just have my car back please.

The leaving room?

Where are you going?

Ha yes,auto correct can cause some amusing statements.

My car was in for some repairs and the guy text me to say about collection and rather than "I'll pick you up" it autocorrected to "I'll lick you up".

Err, no thanks I'll just have my car back please.

It is something like what’s up with my wife, sometimes it’s really funny :P

I have been digging a ditch to try to drain water out of the field. The ground is so wet as soon as I dig it out it collapses in again. The problem is that we tried getting a tractor in and that just sank. So it has to be dug by hand. :(