The Weekend Starts Here!

Not bike related? Talk about it here!
User avatar
Mickly
Subscriber
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:32 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): 15my Speed Triple / 1994 1200 triumph Trophy
Location: Coventry
Has liked: 342 times
Been liked: 568 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by Mickly » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:32 pm

F20E730F-C8F0-4872-BF8D-5C36309A52F9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2020 challenge points

User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 4777
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 1454 times
Been liked: 2065 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by XTreme » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:41 pm

Didn't get out........work came in that I had to deal with! Pretty overcast here anyway!

But never mind.......there's tomorrow.

User avatar
learningtofly
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:13 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): 2016 BMW R9T
Location: North London/Herts
Has liked: 293 times
Been liked: 359 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by learningtofly » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:16 am

A vape-stop during yesterday evening's pre-gale bimble!

Image

Image

User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 4777
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 1454 times
Been liked: 2065 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by XTreme » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:44 am

Still overcast here......but I gotta get out!

User avatar
rennie
Moderator
Posts: 34178
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:08 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Yamaha Midnight Star 1300
Location: Telford/ Smethwick
Challenge score: 180
Has liked: 3085 times
Been liked: 910 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by rennie » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:09 am

Far too windy to even think about it here!
I don't even want to drive to work later! :shock:
Ian.
2020 challenge: Pubs 3/10
Churches complete

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 35162
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 & BMW F650ST
Location: Bilton
Has liked: 3535 times
Been liked: 3102 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by Stu » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:20 am

So glad I'm not at work :shock:
Fines are taxes for doing bad, taxes are fines for doing good.

User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 7761
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2183 times
Been liked: 3550 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by Six30 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:29 am

Stu wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:20 am
So glad I'm not at work :shock:

you up to date with love island with all the spare time on your hands stu. :D
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 35162
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 & BMW F650ST
Location: Bilton
Has liked: 3535 times
Been liked: 3102 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by Stu » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:30 am

Six30 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:29 am
Stu wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:20 am
So glad I'm not at work :shock:

you up to date with love island with all the spare time on your hands stu. :D
You seem to know what it is :D
Fines are taxes for doing bad, taxes are fines for doing good.

User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 7761
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2183 times
Been liked: 3550 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by Six30 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:38 am

Stu wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:30 am
Six30 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:29 am
Stu wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:20 am
So glad I'm not at work :shock:

you up to date with love island with all the spare time on your hands stu. :D
You seem to know what it is :D

your not denying it then 8-)
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 35162
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 & BMW F650ST
Location: Bilton
Has liked: 3535 times
Been liked: 3102 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by Stu » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:40 am

Six30 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:38 am
Stu wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:30 am
Six30 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:29 am



you up to date with love island with all the spare time on your hands stu. :D
You seem to know what it is :D

your not denying it then 8-)
You wouldn't get that shit on the TV in this house is all I am saying!
Fines are taxes for doing bad, taxes are fines for doing good.

User avatar
boboneleg
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:19 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Very dirty one
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 38 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by boboneleg » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:49 pm

Mickly wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:25 pm
Going to Newquay in Cornwall tomorrow.
Gonna be storm watching from a pub, drinking Rattler & 1/2 an eye on the Rugby.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Cornish Rattler, one of my favourites :cheers:
We can rebuild him

User avatar
Mississippi Bullfrog
Subscriber
Posts: 2981
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:07 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Honda CBF500 ABS Triumph Bobber
Location: Near Oulton Park
Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1756 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by Mississippi Bullfrog » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:02 pm

I had to take my dear old mum to an outpatient appointment today, at the Ear Nose & Throat clinic. Most people were there for hearing problems.

So you're sat in the waiting room with the TV blaring away, feeling sorry for Stu who has to watch this crap, with people going to and fro, doors banging and phones ringing, and how do they let people know it's their turn to be seen?

They call their name.

It's a hearing clinic for people who can't hear properly!
Honda CBF500 ABS
Triumph Bobber

skyrider
Posts: 2633
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:12 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): yamaha 225 serow
Location: preston lancs
Has liked: 274 times
Been liked: 618 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by skyrider » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:50 pm

learningtofly wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:16 am
A vape-stop during yesterday evening's pre-gale bimble!

Image

Image
a smart looking bike that
the law in all it's majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges to beg in the street and to steal bread.
anatole france

User avatar
learningtofly
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:13 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): 2016 BMW R9T
Location: North London/Herts
Has liked: 293 times
Been liked: 359 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by learningtofly » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:14 pm

skyrider wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:50 pm
learningtofly wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:16 am
A vape-stop during yesterday evening's pre-gale bimble!

Image

Image
a smart looking bike that
Thanks very much!!!

MikeHorton
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Yamaha Tracer 900GT,
Location: Stourbridge, West Midlands
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 136 times

Re: The Weekend Starts Here!

Post by MikeHorton » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:21 pm

Mississippi Bullfrog wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:02 pm
I had to take my dear old mum to an outpatient appointment today, at the Ear Nose & Throat clinic. Most people were there for hearing problems.

So you're sat in the waiting room with the TV blaring away, feeling sorry for Stu who has to watch this crap, with people going to and fro, doors banging and phones ringing, and how do they let people know it's their turn to be seen?

They call their name.

It's a hearing clinic for people who can't hear properly!
My old GP was Dr Watt he should have worked there 🤔

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 10 guests