Insurance time again

Bianco2564

How is bikesure as an insurer?

My fazer's insurance renewal is at the end of the month, i've received a very good quote from them, using an online comparison site like £130 3rd party fire and theft, which is nearly twice as cheap compared to the next competitor... and that's without the discount from here :shock:

How is bikesure as an insurer?

My fazer's insurance renewal is at the end of the month, i've received a very good quote from them, using an online comparison site like £130 3rd party fire and theft, which is nearly twice as cheap compared to the next competitor... and that's without the discount from here :shock:

Ring the number on the link to the advert on here and see if you get the same quote!

If you take the policy then the forum gets commission!

I know a fair few people who have used them with no complaints

Thanks [mention]Stu[/mention] !

If that's true, that means I'm supporting the forum!

Have them a call today, everything got sorted in 15 mins over the phone.

The quote was very competitive plus free legal support thrown in so I went with them!

Thanks @Stu !

If that's true, that means I'm supporting the forum!

Have them a call today, everything got sorted in 15 mins over the phone.

The quote was very competitive plus free legal support thrown in so I went with them!

Did you use the phone number on the forum?

[mention]Stu[/mention]

Yes, I even said this to the lady at the other end, that I got the number from this forum!

She's asked me if I had a referral code or something like that...

@Stu

Yes, I even said this to the lady at the other end, that I got the number from this forum!

She's asked me if I had a referral code or something like that...

No referral code needed it should be all logged through the phone number :thumb:

Just price checked bikesure against Hastings my incumbent and they couldn't beat it this time. Hastings are always good for mt10s I think - certain insurers seem to have different sweet spots.

• 2 weeks later...

I work for an insurance company and they change their risk values all the time, so something which may have given you a 15% discount might now give a 0% discount. They have to find a balance between reducing their exposure, maximising profits and customer retention. However, if you ring up, the operator has discretion to offer a discount, so just asked for your 15% discount or you will leave.

• 3 weeks later...

I work in insurance too.

Your forgetting that none of these companies are charities or not-4-profit organisations.

They are trying to make as much profit as they can.

Their algorithms used to calculate renewal premiums will take into account how long you've been with them and will know if you ever call to challenge the price.

Those who just renew without question will see the biggest hikes each year.

Their retention team will have a minimum price they can go to but they do have the ability to reduce your price.

I had my renewal come through from Bemoto last week and it's £5 cheaper than last year which is alright. I tried to phone them and get the estimated worth of the Z250SL brought down a bit (it's never worth a grand now, even £800 would be rich) but they were too busy to take my call. I bet they have no such difficulties when they find my saved card details have expired!

How do you forum chappies mods/admins etc know that the discount works or that you are getting full dividends for forum users using the special number. Not questiong the legitimacy just curious as to how transparent the whole thing is from them to you.

I currenlty use bikesure and am willing to canel my auto renewal and go through another quote through that number as it will only take 10 mins and we might both gain. I am just struggling to see how there is any reason they are not just giving you the finger.

How do you forum chappies mods/admins etc know that the discount works or that you are getting full dividends for forum users using the special number. Not questiong the legitimacy just curious as to how transparent the whole thing is from them to you.

I currenlty use bikesure and am willing to canel my auto renewal and go through another quote through that number as it will only take 10 mins and we might both gain. I am just struggling to see how there is any reason they are not just giving you the finger.

We have had bike sure on board for many years and it's just based on trust

We have done very well in the past and it has kept the forum going!

We have normally get a run down every 3 months of who has taken a policy and in the beginning we used to get members tell us if they took a policy so we can keep a check on it

We have had one or two slip through the net in the past due to the way the old system worked but we always got them paid

We have had bike sure on board for many years and it's just based on trust

We have done very well in the past and it has kept the forum going!

We have normally get a run down every 3 months of who has taken a policy and in the beginning we used to get members tell us if they took a policy so we can keep a check on it

We have had one or two slip through the net in the past due to the way the old system worked but we always got them paid

Sounds reasonable I shall do that then and fire up a new quote through the dedicated line, Cheers.

Hi does bike sure cover classic bikes as well or do they only do modern stuff :?:

They cover all bikes and even multi bike policies :thumb:

I know this is not entirely on topic but could not think where to post, I took out a policy today and made sure the forum was referenced. ended up being a little cheaper than last years.

thank you.