The Weekend Starts Here!

XTreme

We used to have a what you doing this weekend thread but it died a death!

We have no plans so far apart, of course , from cider :cheers: :lol:

Did we!

I don't remember it :lol:

Did Hoggs start it

Ohhh don't tell me you don't remember Hoggs either 😂

I think I remember her........wasn't she the one who got the Mod gig that [mention]Six30[/mention] should have had?

So glad I'm not at work :shock:

you up to date with love island with all the spare time on your hands stu. :D

You seem to know what it is :D

your not denying it then 8-)

you up to date with love island with all the spare time on your hands stu. :D

You seem to know what it is :D

your not denying it then 8-)

You wouldn't get that shit on the TV in this house is all I am saying!

I had to take my dear old mum to an outpatient appointment today, at the Ear Nose & Throat clinic. Most people were there for hearing problems.

So you're sat in the waiting room with the TV blaring away, feeling sorry for Stu who has to watch this crap, with people going to and fro, doors banging and phones ringing, and how do they let people know it's their turn to be seen?

They call their name.

It's a hearing clinic for people who can't hear properly!

I had to take my dear old mum to an outpatient appointment today, at the Ear Nose & Throat clinic. Most people were there for hearing problems.

So you're sat in the waiting room with the TV blaring away, feeling sorry for Stu who has to watch this crap, with people going to and fro, doors banging and phones ringing, and how do they let people know it's their turn to be seen?

They call their name.

It's a hearing clinic for people who can't hear properly!

My old GP was Dr Watt he should have worked there 🤔

I last entered a hospital when my mother was taken in for a suspected heart attack this time last year. The ward they put her on was full of ill-mannered and bad-tempered old bats, including one who made a big thing of being in an electric wheelchair by demanding that people get out of her way all the time. When I turned around to hear what the angry beeping noise was that was coming from behind me she was there, stabbing at the horn button with a bony finger. "You'll have to move - I'm the one who's disabled, not you!" she snapped. I stood aside, and as she passed I said "It's people like you who really make me appreciate Harold Shipman."

Cue sharp intake of breath from the assembled biddies, and a mother who had to spend the next several days trying to convince them that I wasn't going to bump her off for the inheritance the moment they let her go home.

:lol: