Companies that get it right.

Have I ever mentioned that shit like this wouldn't be going down if @Six30 had got the Mod gig?

well there you go extreme, I could be patrolling these corridors , swinging my baton ready to pounce at the first sign of trouble …..

obviously Hoggs does it better :roll:

Hoggs says that your ‘baton’ isn’t big enough to swing 😲

we all know how bitter women get after rejection 8-)

well there you go extreme, I could be patrolling these corridors , swinging my baton ready to pounce at the first sign of trouble …..

obviously Hoggs does it better :roll:

Hoggs says that your ‘baton’ isn’t big enough to swing 😲

we all know how bitter women get after rejection 8-)

Nothing to do with that ... XTreme told her🤣

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Timely intervention by Stu just to remind you bottom feeders that you're supposed to be arguing about the topic of addressing people as Boomer.

For my part I will say that the males of that generation were probably the last of the REAL men.

Because every generation after that became more and more androgynous and in touch with their feminine side!

Proud to be a Boomer! 8-)

3owb1i.jpg.f3fa18f546020d3d5cb5478c3b390108.jpg

Guest Richzx6r

I think you've had enough fun, time to call it a day now.

Tough-as-nails internet club bouncer chimes in :lol:

I definitely think you have had you fill at this forum how about you move on to somewhere else like a good little boy.

This forum is a decent place and doesn't need people spoiling it for the rest of us like you, as you seem to either want to do or it just comes naturally for you I dont know which but it has no place here.

So GET OUT is what we are telling you to do otherwise I'm guessing you will be booted

I definitely think you have had you fill at this forum how about you move on to somewhere else like a good little boy.

This forum is a decent place and doesn't need people spoiling it for the rest of us like you, as you seem to either want to do or it just comes naturally for you I dont know which but it has no place here.

So GET OUT is what we are telling you to do otherwise I'm guessing you will be booted

b04ddfc0b5ca23a6001e1d8d6eb076ea.jpg

Haven't seen much in the way of political correctness on here thankfully. Seen the occasional knobber and 'Guest' seems to be making an effort in that direction. And yeah I'm a boomer and if that's a problem for you - tough.

I gotta say this is really funny with everybody getting bent out of shape about him saying "OK Boomer". :lol:

He can say it all day as far as I care........doesn't bother me!

The other point is that in situations like this, people start to think....."Why don't Admin / Mods step in"? But the reality is that his behaviour is not malicious, it's not threatening, it's not racist.......and he's not posting anything of an illegal or unsavoury nature.

My feeling on this is that the guy comes from another forum or FB group.....he knows exactly what he's doing, and what he can get away with. And he'll never overstep that mark. It's a subtle art.

It's possible that other members of that group will have a link and they'll all be having a good laugh at what's going on. Stu could tell better if he checks to see if this thread is getting a lot of non-member views.

But at the end of the day......nobody died, and in 100 years time nobody is going to give a shit anyway.

Absolutely right . In the greater scheme of things this is utterly insignificant . Here's a little insight into what this chap is about . The name Guest is borrowed , unsurprisingly , from a squalid little film that serves up murder as entertainment . The avatar is a freeze frame of the moment that the central character , having shot a pretty waitress at point blank range , tosses two hand grenades into a busy diner . Draw your own conclusions as to where this irritating little person's head is at .

Polish_20200212_074330724.thumb.png.8f3239d6899552ca6936b187f5550ddd.png

Another +1 for Oxford. Last year I purchased the Oxford Mondial Advanced Jacket and Trousers. The zip on the Jacket cuff broke (by me) however, the store I bought them from said they would return it to Oxford, fair play to Oxford they replaced the Jacket in less than a week. Not long after I had to return both Jacket and Trousers due to water ingress. Oxford were brilliant and replaced both items, no questions asked. Great Service :thumb:

PS Oxford Mondial Advanced Jacket 4XL and Trousers 2XL now for sale :D :D

Two for me. Firstly, Superbikeshop... I'm sure they'll have been mentioned before, but for me they're the ultimate retailer in terms of service and pricing. Secondly, Pier City Custom for all things R9T; they're based near Brighton, and are both hugely knowledgable and very, very helpful.